46 | "Just stay here, cupcake"

Aditi pov:

I'm in Shimla trying to forget my love. "I hate him a lot" These are just the words coming from my mouth but not from my heart. I was looking the sky with a heavy heart. I had a hope of having a life with him but now,all I have is pain in my heart.

"What the are you doing there?" I heard Kriti's voice breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Ah.. Nothing" I said with a fake smile.

"It's so cold outside, idiot. Just cover yourself when you go out" she said giving me a blanket. I took it with a smile.

"Is anything bothering you?" she asked shocking me. God!! why is everyone getting this doubt? I can be alright without him. I thought.

"Really?" my brain mocked me.

"No you can't" replied my heart irritating me. God!! just stop all this nonsense. I want to forget him and I'll at least try.

"Hey!! Back to Earth" Kriti asked me shacking my shoulder.

"What the hell are you thinking?" she asked and I lowered my eyes.

"I'm totally fine. Just thinking about the places to visit" I said with a fake smile.

"Okay then, go and get ready we are going to Kufri today. I'm really excited yaar" she said with a spark in her eyes. God!! she is looking so cute. I thought.

"Okay" I said and went to the washroom. I did my morning chores and dressed myself in denim jeans and a shirt. I wore a red colored jacket to protect myself from cold. I went to the reception and I found my gang except Sid.

"Where is Sid?" I asked Kriti.

"I don't know yaar. I haven't seen him from morning" she said. Where the hell he went? I thought.

"Okay, I'll search for him" I said and made my way towards the elevator. I went to him room and knocked the door.

"Hey!!" I said as he opened the door. He was looking at me without blinking his eyes.

Siddarth pov:

Shimla!! one of my favorite place. I'm going to have fun with my Barbie doll. I don't know why but from the past few days she was looking so dull as if she had lost something. I asked her many times but she didn't told me the reason.

I can force her to say but it will make her more sad so I decided to wait. Once I got the reason then I'm not going to leave those people who did this. I thought.

I was getting ready in front of the mirror then I heard a door knock. I looked at my watch. Shit!! I'm late. I thought and rushed to the door. I opened the door and to my surprise, it's my girl.

She was looking deadly gorgeous in her jacket. There will be no words in dictionary to describe her cuteness. I can't even take my eyes off from the angel standing in front of me.

"What happened?" she asked bringing back to present.

"Ah.. Nothing" I said shacking my head.

"Is something problem with my dress or hair?" she said adjusting her hair. God!! How she can be so cute? I thought.

"Hey!! don't do that" I said taking her hands into mine and she looked at me sparkling eyes.

"You look cute just like an angel who is dropped from heaven" I said and she rolled eyes.

"God!! I'm telling the truth" I said smiling.

"Come on Sid, go and tell this to your girl friend" she said. You are the one for me, darling. I don't want any other one in my life. I thought.