40 | " It's complicated"

Hola!!!

I'm really happy to say that this book is #1 ranking in chicklit. I hope you all are enjoying the story..

All the credits goes to you people. Thanks for the support. Please do encourage me.
----------------

More about Karan and Deepika

Please do follow me.

Vachan pov:

God!! This was again. I felt like kissing her. What kind of attraction is this? I was about to suck her lips but then I realized what I was actually doing.

I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and decided to leave the place.

"I have to go" I said and left the place without giving a chance for her to speak. I don't know what I will do if I stay here for some more time.

I rushed towards my car and started the engine. Why? What happened to you all of a sudden? my heart asked and I didn't get any reply. Damn!!I hit the steering with my hand and I drove fast to my house. I rushed to my room and I locked myself. I started pacing to and fro.

Arghhhh!! I took my shirt off.I pulled my hair with frustration. I tied a punching bag and started hitting it hard. What's happening to me? What is twinkle doing to me? I never ever felt like this before. Yeah, I kissed many girls but I had control over me. But this girl is making me crazy even from far.

I took my phone dialed to Yash. He is the only one who will help me now. I thought.

"Hello!!" he said picking up the call.

"Did I disturbed you?" I asked.

"Not actually" he said in low voice.

"What happened to you man? You are sounding low" I asked.

"Nothing man. I'm trying to move on" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Preethi hates me Vachan. She is not made for me so I decided to move on" he said. God!! She is hurting him a lot.

"Don't give up Yash. I think she loves you" I said.

"That's never happens dude" he said in a crook voice and I know he might have tears in his eyes.

"Leave about me. Tell me about you. Why did you called me all of a sudden?" he asked.

"I can't explain you,Yash. It's complicated" I said feeling frustrated.

"Complicated?" he asked.

"Yup. I don't know why but I'm totally messed up" I said.

"Are you talking about Twinkle and the kiss?" he asked and I hummed.

"You have no idea how frustrated I'm" I said and I heard his chuckle.

"I'm serious, Yash" I warned him.

"If you want to kiss her then do it. It's so simple" he said.

"That's not so easy. The thought of kissing her really sucks me and the thought of not kissing her also sucks" I said in a low voice.

"You are really crazy man? I don't know when you will realize
your feelings" he said.

"What feelings?" I asked.

"Come on Vachan. Don't you feel anything for her. I thing you are in love with her" he said shocking me. I clenched my fist to control my anger.

"What the fuck? How could you think like that? I don't want to get into that mess" I said.