35 | "Kiss"

Please do follow me

Here we go

Aditi pov:

He pulled me so close to him and I rested my head on his chest. I wanted to be like this forever.

"It's not a good thing to ask you but I have to do it. Nina has created a doubt and I have to clarify it" he said. God!! Why is he sounding low? What did Nina asked him?

"What's that?" I asked him looking straight into eyes.

"Umm..Do you love me,Twinkle?" he asked shocking me. My heart stopped to work and I moved away from him.

What should I answer? I love him like hell but I can't say that.

A part of me is saying to confess him but the other is saying not to. I took a deep breath to control myself.

"Actually, Nina said that you have feelings for me. Is that true?" he asked breaking my stream of thoughts and I felt a gulp in my throat.

Confess him... my heart is saying.

"Tell me, Twinkle" he asked cupping my face.

"No!!" I said jerking his hand. I got up from the bed and walked towards the window.

"I do..n'.t love you, Vachan" I said without turning towards him.

"Really?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

"That's great. My doubt is clarified" he said smiling and I gave a fake smile.

"Twinkle, if you have any ideas of loving me them forget it, okay" he said breaking my heart into million pieces.

"One more free advice, don't get into this mess. Don't love anyone" he said and I turned towards the other side.

Tears are rolling down my cheeks and I wiped them. How can he say those words?

"Hey, what happened?" he asked.

"Nothing. I want to sleep. Good night" I said and laid on the bed. I covered myself with a blanket and closed my eyes.

"Good night, cupcake" I heard his voice and he laid next to me. I want to cry my heart out. I hate him.

I looked at him and he was sleeping already. I got up from my bed and rushed to washroom. I turned on the shower and cried my heart out.

I want to shout that I love him but it will end up in breaking my heart and our friendship. There is no use in loving a person who doesn't believe in love.

I stood under shower for more than one hour. All my energy was drained so I turned off the shower and changed my dress.

I looked myself at the mirror. My eyes, nose turned red. My eyes fell on the person who was sleeping peacefully.

I walked towards him and sat in the floor.

"Why Vachan? Why don't you believe in love? You are hurting me" I said caressing his hair.

"I wanted to hate you. I wanted to remove you from my heart but I can't. You should know one more thing,Vachan"

"I love you. I love you like hell. You have no idea how it started. You are my first crush, my first love and I don't know when you became my life"

"God,I wish you to hear everything what I said now but this can't happen" I said wiping my tears. I kissed his forehead and got up.

I walked towards the cupboard and took my dairy. I wrote each and every incident that happened today. I don't know when I drifted into sleep.