5 | U R A Player

Aditi pov:

Next day, I got up from my bed and did my morning chores.. I wore my favourite white salwar kameez and I brushed my hair and left it open.. I applied my favourite strawberry flavoured lip gloss and highlighted my eyes with kajal... I looked at my reflection and satisfied with my looks.

I took my bag and went downstairs..

"Good Morning Mom..", I greeted my mom placing my bag on the sofa.

"Give this coffee to your Dad.. He is in his room..", she said giving me a cup. I nodded my head and went to my Dad's room.

"Good Morning Dad..",I greeted him and he smiled.

"Here is your coffee..",I said and handed the cup to him.

"How is your college Aditi?",He asked.

"Everything is good Dad.. What about you? How is your meeting?", I asked sitting beside him.

"It went well.. Soon we are going to start a branch in Singapore..", he said with a smile.

"That's a good news Dad.. congratulations..",I said and he hugged me sideways.

"You are my luck Beta.. the moment you came into my life and everything has changed.. You are my lucky doll..",he said and kissed my forehead.

"Rajesh.. How many times I told not to pamper your daughter?", I heard my mom's voice.

"You are spoiling her Rajesh.. she is not even listening to my words..", my mom complained against me.

"Why are complaining Mom?When did I disobeyed you?", I asked with a sad tone.

"I wanted her to marry soon Rajesh.. I liked that Sharma's son very much.. He is perfect to Aditi Moreover he also likes our Aditi.."

"But this girl is not willing to marry him..", my mom said looking angrily at me.

"I know what you are saying Rupa but this is not the right age for Aditi to get married.. She is still doing her under graduation.."

"She had a lot to learn.. It's her life let's her live it.. She too had many dreams of her career.. let her achieve them..", my dad said looking at me.

"I know my daughter very well.. she will make me proud for sure..", he said hugging me sideways.

I looked at him and he gave his pretty smile..

"Thanks Dad for trusting me and you are the best dad in the world..", I said.

"You are best daughter in the world..", he kissed on my forehead.

"Dad.. then what about me?", I heard my brother's voice. I turned my head towards him and he was looking at me with puppy eyes.

"You are best son Karan..", mom said and my brother hugged her.

"OK..don't be senti Karan.. Mom I'm starving.. let's have breakfast..", I said holding my stomach.

"Fine beta.. let's go..",Mom said and walked towards kitchen. We sat on the dining table and my mom served food. I started eating and my brother started to speak.

"Vachan is going to come today..", Karan said and I started to chocking.

"Eat slowly Aditi..",mom said giving me a glass of water. I drank and relaxed a bit.