37 | "You are the only one for me"

Here we go

Please do follow me

Aditi pov:

I hate him. He don't want to come but why did he came. He said that he had some important appointments. What are those important assignments? May be meeting his ex. I thought.

I took my things from the car and hopped into a cab. Soon I was at the entrance of my house. I got down and I don't know why I felt different. My heart beat is raising fast. I felt like Vachan was watching me.

I watched my surroundings but I didn't find him. God!! I'm even hallucinating him. I thought and went inside. I decided to spend some time with my parents.

I threw my bag on the couch and rushed to the kitchen. I saw my mom preparing something.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked her sitting on the kitchen surface.

"Brownies" she said smiling.

"Umm.. where is my dad?" I asked him.

"He is in his room" she said walking towards the oven.

"Okay. I'm going" I said and took my brownies.

"Hey wait, take some for your brother too" she said.

"Karan didn't came mom" I said turning to her side.

"Then who dropped you? Vachan?" she asked me.

"Actually, he came to pick me up but he said that he have to attend an important meeting. So I took a cab and came" I said in one breathe.

"Oh" she said and I left the place.

I went to my dad's room and I saw him reading a book.

"Daddy!!" I said and rushed towards him.

"Hey my dear" he said and I sat beside him.

"So you got time to meet your poor dad right?" he asked hugging me side ways.

"Sorry dad. I'm little bit busy with my college and project work" I said with a puppy face.

"It's okay. Tell me how is your life going? What do you want to do next?" he asked.

"I don't have any idea,dad" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Don't say that, Twinkle. I heard your conversation with Karan. You wanted to do MBA right?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

"Then apply for any top business schools. You are an intelligent student and you will get admission for sure" he said and I remained silent.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked shocking me. God!! I don't want to go any where. I can't leave without my family and friends. I thought.

"Dad, I don't want to go anywhere. I'll study in India only" I said.

"Why? You can go to London or France. Your wish" he said.

"I can't leave without seeing you so please try to understand me. I'll stay here itself" I said and he finally agreed.

"So where is your brother?" he asked.

"I don't know" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Umm.. I should start my job of searching a beautiful girl for him" he said shocking me.

"What?" I asked with my wide eyes open.

"Yeah, he is in a right age and he should get married soon" dad said. OMG!! Karan you should tell the truth. I thought.