23 | In his arms

Here we go..

Vote and comment

Aditi pov:

This was the best day in my life. I started jumping with excitement. I looked at Vachan and he was smiling. He was looking so different. I don't know why but for the first time I want to hug him. I want to be in his arms.

Yash is right. He is not that bad and I shouldn't regret my decision of falling for him. He can make me fall so deep that I can't come out from it. I love him. I love this idiot. I want to confess him but I don't know about his reaction. He is Vachan right. We can't even predict his actions.

I can see a small kid in him. Sometimes he shouts. Sometimes he cares. He is full of surprises. One day I'll get my all strength and confess him. He should know how I feel about him. I thought and smiled at my thoughts.

"I'll learn driving" I said because he wanted me to learn. But I need to know the reason. Why is he so stubborn? I thought.

"But why do you want me to learn?" I asked as I want to clarify my doubts.

"Because I don't want any other guy to drop you" He said and I didn't understand anything.

"What do you mean?" I asked rising my eyebrows.

"Ah.. Nothing. We can talk about this later. Now let's go we are getting late"He said and took my hand.

"Hey wait, why are changing the topic? What do you want to say exactly Vachan ?" I asked him.

"God!! Why are you so obstinate yaar?" He asked in a irritated tone.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment. Now tell me. What's cooking in your brain?" I asked folding my hands.

"What do you want to listen Twinkle? I don't want any guy to help you. You should be independent. You shouldn't trust any one. You shouldn't give them any chance to get near you"He said holding my shoulders tightly.

What is he talking about? Why is he so serious about this?

"Vachan.." I started but he cut me off.

"Listen Twinkle. If you want to go out then call me or your brother. If you want come home from college then call anyone of us. But don't dare to go with him. I won't spare next time" he said in a warning tone.

"Understand?" He asked and I nodded unknowingly maybe I'm sacred of him.

"Good.Now let's go.I'll teach you to how to drive the car" He said and took my hand. We started walking into the woods and I was replaying his words in my mind.

"Don't dare to go with him", his words.

Him? I started thinking. Whom is he referring to? If I wanted to go out I would rather call my brother or take a cab. I didn't remember going out with any guy except Sid.

OMG!!Sid. He was talking about Sid. Those incidents started to flash. That day Sid had dropped me at Dad's office. Vachan might have noticed. I thought.

That's the reason for yelling at me and cancelling the date. I thought and looked at Vachan.

"Oh that's great Vachan" I said sarcastically.

"What?" he asked halting his track.

"You are really an Idiot. You had cancelled the date because you saw me with a guy" I yelled.

"Not now Twinkle. I don't want to pick up a fight with you"he said and started walking.

"Hell with you Vachan" I said raising my hands. Soon we reached the car and my hands started to shiver.