58 | "It's our life❤"

Hola!!

I thought of publishing yesterday but my network is really poor. I'm sorry for that.

And yeah, enjoy this amazing update.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Don't forget to follow me🙏. It is important to me

-------After 2 months-------

Siddarth pov:

"What have I done to you? Why you love him that much? Why this happened to me?" I said with a sad smile on my face.

"But you know what? I'm happy for you Aditi. I want your happiness that's all" I said to her pic touching her face.

"You love her a lot right?" I heard a voice. It was Sanjana. I placed the photo back into the cupboard.

"Umm.. what are you doing here?" I asked taking my things.

"Answer my question first" she said blocking my way.

"Hey!! Leave this topic. We have a lot of work to do" I said as I don't want anyone's sympathy.

"We can do that later, Sid. First tell me how you feel" she asked taking my things into her hands.

She walked towards the couch and placed my things on it.

"Share with me Sid. I can't see my friend like this" she said with a puppy face and it brought smile on my face.

"Why are you smiling now?" she asked with an annoyed look.

"Nothing" I said but she resembles someone whom I can't even explain.  The girl who is sending me the flowers. I want to know who is her and why is she hiding from me?

"Not now Sanjana. I will share with you later" I said holding her hands and she gave a sad look.

"When?" she asked. I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"Listen my dear friend, I know you had gone through a lot but we can't stay there" she said thinking deeply.

God!! I don't want her sympathy. I was thinking.

"See, I'm not showing any sympathy" she said breaking my thoughts. She can even read my thoughts. 

"It's like I can't see you like this. Everyone comes into our life to teach something and Aditi tought how to love" she said caressing my knuckles.

"I know it hurts but you should be happy Sid atleast for me" she said . Why is she caring about me?

"Between you will look handsome when you smile" she said breaking my thoughts. I looked at her and she was  smiling. 

Handsome? Great.. she wants me to be handsome. 

We both took our things and left to the college.

---------

In the evening, after the lecture I decided to go back home so I went to  the parking lot.

Suddenly, I saw a Sanjana near my car. I saw a bouquet in her hand. God!! Is she the girl who is sending me flowers all the time?

Seriously? This is hell shocking to me.

"Hey!!" I called her and she dropped the bouquet from her hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she turned towards me.

"Hey!! I'm just... you know" she started. What? Why is she getting tensed? Is she my stalker?

"What?" I asked.