Epilogue I

Hola!!

I'm really sorry for the late update. I was busy with my stuff and I hope you will understand it.

Here is your Chapter.

Guys, the epilogue is quite lengthy so I divided it up. 

Please do follow me. I will appreciate it.

Aditi pov:

Everything is set for my brother's wedding. The whole house is full of guests and mom,dad are very busy in greeting them. I made my way towards my brother's room to see whether he is ready or not.

"Bhai!!" I shouted and knocked the door.

"What yaar?" I heard Sid's voice.

"Open the door, I want to check my brother" I said.

"Not now. You can see him directly in the mandap" Sid cribbed for that end.

"Hey Idiot!! Is he a girl? Why are you not showing me? I'm his sister for god sake" I shouted banging the door. And there is no response from the other end.

"What the hell? Listen bhai, you got an offer. If you showup to me then I will show you a pic of your bride. Not to mention, she is looking damn hot" I stated.

"Are you listening?" I asked and still there is no response.

"Okay, I got your answer. I have a lot of work and I'm leaving" I said with utter disappointment. I thought he would open the door but my brother is so stubborn. Why the hell is he hiding from me? I turned to leave and the I heard a door click.

"Sista!!" I heard my brother's voice. I smiled myself and turned to his side.

"Brother, you look great" I said checking him out.

"Hey!! Don't tease me now. That the reason why I'm hiding from you" he said lowering his eyes.

"Sid, someone is blushing so hard" I started laughing embarrassing my brother.

"See, you started now. Show me her pic. I'll go back" my brother said faking anger.

"Whose pic, bhai?" I asked looking at Sid and he started laughing with me.

"Bhai,how can you maintain that cute look on your face even in anger?huh?" I asked and he tried to hide his smile.

"Don't kill me now. Show me her pics" he said snatching my phone.

"You need my finger print to open it,bhai" I said showing my tongue.

"My dear sister, you are being so crazy" he said twisting my hand.

"Bhai no no...." I shouted trying hard to free my hand. He opened the lock and looked at the pictures of Deepika.

"Idiot!!" I shouted rubbing my hand but his eyes were still on the screen.

"She is looking..." Sid started the sentence but it ended with my brother's words.

"BEAUTIFUL!! Like the way I dreamed." Brother said smiling.

"Aww!! Someone is drooling" I heard Vachan's voice. We all turned and I saw Vachan and Yash walking towards us.

My heart suddenly changed it's rhythm seeing him in a traditional look. Wait!! I looked at him properly and he was in that maroon color shewari. When did he bought that? I didn't even ask him to buy it. How is he reading my thoughts?

"She is going to be my wife and there is no wrong in that" my brother words interrupted my thoughts and everyone laughed.

"Okay, I need to go and help my mother" I said and excused myself. I rushed down and ran into the kitchen. I drank some water to cool myself. I don't know why this happens always. Like it's beating for him. I put a hand on my heart to control it's beat.