13 | Hide & Seek

Here we go...

Vote and comment.. Please do follow me for more updates..

Aditi pov:

"I'm leaving..", I said and turned to leave.

He caught my hand and made me to sit on the sofa.. He knelt before me and I was shocked to see him like that.. What is he thinking?

"Listen.. I'm really so sorry for everything.. I shouldn't have teased you.. please forgive me.",he said making my heart to skip a bit..

Did he just said that? Did he apologised me? God!!I can't believe this.. The most arrogant man even knows to apologise..

"Do you know this word too?", I asked and he remained silent.

Okay.. Now I'm not going to punish him.. He should be forgiven.. I thought.

"That's okay.. you are forgiven..", I said with a smile.

"Oh.. Can we be friends?", He asked with his glittering eyes..

Damn!! His eyes.. I don't know why I always get lost in those eyes.. What's the speciality in them..

Friends?? His question is quite shocking.. My heart really wants to be his friend.

Okay.. Twinkle you are going to be his friend.. just friend.. I told to myself and took a deep breath.

I was about to speak something but the door opened suddenly..

It was yash.. what the hell? How can he come without knocking the door? I looked at Vachan and he closed his eyes.. he might be enbrassed..

"What's going on here?", Yash asked looking at us.

"It's nothing.., I'm just apologising" Vachan said and got up.

"Are you kidding Vachan? Are you apologising her by holding her legs?",Yash asked and I tried a lot to control my laugh.

"Stop it Yash..",Vachan raised his voice.

"Whoa Whoa.. relax. I just came to talk to you..", he said.

"What do you want to talk?", Vachan asked.

"About sandy..",Yash replied.

"Sandy?? What do you want to talk about that bitch..", Vachan said gritting his teeth.

Who's this Sandy now?? My curiosity is killing me inside.

"I want you to talk to her once", Yash said.

"What? Are you out of your mind? How do you think that I'm going to talk to her? Just get lost and do your work..", Vachan shouted.

God!!Why don't he try to control his angry??

"Vachan.. please it's just a phone call.. why are you taking this matter so serious?",Yash asked by placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Sandy asked me to convince you Vachan.. Please do this for me..", Yash said.

"Why are you doing this Yash?", Vachan asked and he remained silent.

"Okay.. I'll call her..",Vachan said and took his phone.

He looked at me and left the cabin.. I looked at Yash and he was in his deep thoughts.

"Who's Sandy?", I asked him.

"Sandy? His Ex...",Yash said shocking me.

Ex.. Vachan's Ex.. Suddenly I felt something strange inside my heart.. I felt something burning in me.. Damn Vachan!! You are really a jerk.. How many girls did you have dated?