16 | You'll miss me right..

Please do vote and comment

Here we go..

Aditi pov:

"What? No.. I mean I don't have any..", I said stammering. What kind of question is this?? It's my mistake to ask him about his girlfriend.

Not girlfriend Twinkle.. Sandy was Ex.. my inner voice triggered me.. Yeah.. Ex.. Whatever.. I thought.

"Why? Why didn't..", he was about to speak but I cut him off..

"Because I didn't liked any one..", I said feeling frustrated.

"Then try me.. you will like me for sure..", he said keeping his hands into his front pockets.

OMG!!Did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? What is he thinking? He is so mean.. How can I be his girlfriend? He is just my crush that doesn't mean that I can be his girlfriend... What should I say? I was in my thoughts and I suddenly heard someone's laughing...

"God!!look at your face..", he said in between his laugh.

"What's wrong?",I asked annoyingly.

"Why are getting tensed? I just asked you to be my girlfriend.. You look horrified Twinkle..",he said holding his stomach.

"What the hell?", I said and turned to leave as I felt embrassed.

"Okay.. chill.. I'm sorry.. I'm just kidding..", he said taking my hand.

You.. I was about to say but he kept his hand on my mouth sending shivers down my spine. His hand is doing magic on my lips.. it is tickling me..

"Hey listen.. I want you to be my friend Twinkle.. This girlfriend thing doesn't work with us.. Moreover I'm not interested in that stuff anymore..",he said breaking my thoughts.

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you..", he said smiling.

"What?", I asked him and he started laughing.

"Jerk.. why would I be disappointed? I hate you..",I said hitting him on his shoulder.

"Whoa relax.. Angry bird..", he said holding my two hands.

"You look so cute when you are in angry..", he said leaving my hands.

"Don't start that again.. Stop your flirting Vachan..",I said rolling my eyes.

"God!! I'm not flirting you..", he said with a annoying look.

"Oh really.. I saw you flirting with girls Vachan.. So I thought you were doing the same with me..",I said making my towards terrace.

"What are you talking? When did saw me with girls?", He asked.

"Mistake.. It's a girl not girls.. I haven't seen you flirting with many girls but I saw you flirting with one girl actually ",I said touching the plants.

"Damn!!Are you talking about Preethi?", He asked and I hummed.

"That's true but I didn't mean to do that.. That day, I had a bet with Yash and he asked me to flirt with Preethi.. It's just a part of the game..",he said standing beside me.

"Why should I believe you?", I asked smiling.

"It's your wish to belive me or not but I'm saying the truth..", he said harshly and turned to leave.

"Hey listen..I trust you..",I said with a smile.

"Umm.. that's cool..",he said with a smile.