33 | "We are not done yet"

Please do follow me

Here we go

Karan pov:

I was dancing with Meghana and I saw Deepika walking towards us with a guy.

She stood a few feet away from me and they both started dancing. My blood started to boil seeing them. I looked at Deepika and she averted her gaze.

"You look hot" that bastard said placing his hand on her back. God!! I wanna smash his face. I thought.

"Boss, she is drunk and he is taking advantage of her" Meghana said and I took a deep breath.

"Okay, you go. I'll handle it" I said and she left. I walked towards the dancing couple.

"Deepika, let's go back to home" I said.

"You go with your girl. Let me enjoy here" she said swinging in air.

"Don't create any scene,Deepika" I said and gripped her hand.

"Just leave me okay. You don't have any right" she said jerked my hand. God!! How much she took?

"Come" I said and pulled her towards her. She lost her balance and hit my chest.

"Hey!! Just leave her she is mine" the bustard said.

"In your dreams" I said and she smiled.

"Do you love Meghana?" she asked me with tears in her eyes. Did I made her cry? I should end this. I can't see her crying.

"Do you really want to know my answer?" I asked her.

"Don't tell me if you think it hurts me" she said and collapsed.

"Hey!!" I said holding her waist.

"Open your eyes,Deepika" I said shaking her a little and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Take me home" she mumbled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry to hurt you, deep" I said and lifted her in bridal style. I walked towards my car and placed her in the back seat.

"Don't leave me, Karan" she said and closed her eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you, love" I said and walked towards the driver seat.

I turned the key and started the car. I drove her to her place and rang the bell. Soon the maid came and opened the door.

"Karan sir? Where is Deepika mam?" she asked me.

"Actually, she is little bit drunk. I'll take her to the bed room" I said.

"Where's uncle and aunty?" I asked her.

"They had already slept" she said and I hummed.

I carried Deepika to her room and placed her on the bed. There were tear stains on her face. I removed the strands from her face and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, baby doll. I'm not going to leave you" I said caressing her cheeks. I got up from my bed and left the place.

Vachan pov:

I couldn't see her in that situation. I was scared like hell seeing her state. What happens if I didn't went? What if any thing worse happened? That thought itself killed me. I was really pissed off. I couldn't controlled my anger so I slapped her.

I don't regret because it's her mistake. She should have listened to my words. I don't know why she went to beach that too driving a car. What if she met with an accident? I'm sure that I can't live on this planet without her. I dropped her and drove to my house.