12 | Fŕíèñďs??

Here we go..

Aditi pov:

"Trust me.. I won't hurt you again..", he said looking straight into my eyes.

What's going on?? My heart is willing to travel with him but that's not happening with my mind..

"Come let's go..", he said interrupting my thoughts.

"No... this is not going to happen.. Don't believe him Idiot.. He is trying to play with you.. "

"DON'T BELIEVE HIM.." my sub conscious snapped at me. Yeah.. I can't trust him..

Then how can I get rid of him.. He is holding my hand for god sake and I don't have a chance to escape.. Even I lost my wallet then how can I go?? What should I do now? I was thinking and I got an idea..

"Vachan.." I called his name. I was about to speak but I heard a voice interrupting us..

"Hey Aditi..", I heard Preethi's voice. Thank god, now Preethi is going to help me..

"Preethi..", I called her and Vachan left his hold on my hand.

"What are you guys doing here?", she asked looking at us.

"Nothing really..", Vachan said and his phone started ringing..

"Excuse me..I'll just come..", he said and went a few meters away from us.. But his eyes are not leaving me.. I ignored him and decided to implement my plan.

"Preethi.. Would you mind if I borrow some money from you.. Actually I lost my wallet..", I asked her.

"Why would I mind Aditi? You are my best friend and I'm ready to help you..", she said smiling.

"Thanks a lot..", I said and hugged her.

"Here take this..", she said giving me some money.

"Okay then. I'm going to leave.. I had a lot of work..", I said.

"Hey, What's the hurry? Did you had a good company with Vachan? ", she asked.

God!! please save me.. I looked at Vachan and he was still on the call..

"There is no time yaar... I'll explain you tomorrow..", I said and turned to leave.

"Okay.. Don't forget to ping me when you reached.. ", she said and I nodded. Without looking back... I started running towards the exit..

Vachan pov:

I was looking straight into her eyes and I felt a strange feeling inside my heart.. I can feel my heartbeat.. What's happening to me? I had never felt like this before..

"Vachan", she called me and my heart skipped a bit.. Her voice is damn cute...

"Aditi..", I heard preethi's voice then I came out of my dreams. I left the hold on Aditi's hand as I don't want preethi to know about us.. They both were talking to each other and I heard my phone ringing..

It was a call from the office.. I excused myself and went away to take the call.. but my eyes are on Aditi.. I don't her to play any tricks with me.. I was talking and I saw Aditi rushing outside.. What the fuck is this? I shouted and hung up the call and rushed inside.

"What the hell is going on here? Where is she going?", I shouted on Preethi.

"What happened Vachan? Why are shouting? she asked and I rushed out of the place. I saw Aditi walking on the other side of the road..