3 | Phone Call

Here we go..

Vachan pov:

"I'll find her Dude" I said.

"Are you crazy? You didn't even saw her face" he asked and I remained silent.

"How can you say that she really exist?" he asked.

"I don't know yaar.. but my heart says she is near to me. You don't know how her eyes are effecting me and that beautiful tattoo. I want to see her" I said.

"Are you obsessed with her eyes?" he asked.

"Yaa.. totally" I said smirking.

"Hey you don't believe in love right? then what's the need of this girl?" he asked.

"It's just curiosity. I said that I want to see her that doesn't mean I'll love her" I said.

"Yash, you know me right. So don't think I'll love any girl. I just feel disgusted when you talk about love. It doesn't exist Yash" I said.

"I'm not in a mood to hear your lecture. But I want to say you something" he said.

"What?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"True love exist Vachan. You will experience it for sure" he said.

"True love? Me experiencing it? Are you joking?" I asked.

"It's not a joke Dude.."

"How can you say that?" I asked.

"I don't have any answer. But there is God Vachan. He will decide everything for us" he said smiling.

"God!! Stop that bullshit. How many times I told you there is no God. Don't believe in him" I said in an irritated tone.

"Vachan, you don't believe in God. I know that but Don't say that he don't exist. He is seeing us Vachan" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

What the hell? I don't even believe in God and my best friend is giving lecture on him.

"Leave it" I said jerking his hand.

"Okay Baba.." he said hugging me.

"Vachan, are you free to night?" he asked breaking the hug.

"Yeah, I'm free" I said.

"Okay then. Let's hangout" he said and I agreed. Soon he left my place and I went to my room.

I opened my laptop and started working on the latest project. I was doing my work and my phone started ringing. I took the phone and cut the call. I didn't even looked at the Caller ID. I completed my work and looked at the clock. It was 2:00PM. I felt hungry and I heard some grumbling sounds from my stomach. I called my maid and ordered to prepare some pancakes. I felt really bore. So I took the remote and started watching TV. Soon I had my lunch and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and finally went to my dream world. 

"Vachan!!" I heard her voice.

I turned my head and I saw her tattoo. She was standing facing her back to me.. She was wearing a red color backless frock and her hair was tied in a bun.

"Hey Girl!! Please turn this side. I want to see your face" I said and walked towards her.

"Why do you want to see me?" she asked.

"Please Yaar. You are making me restless" I said and I heard her chuckling.

"Why me? What are you doing to me? Who are you? Why are you making me crazy? " I asked.