9 | I'm not going to ĞÍVÉ ÙP

Here we go...

Vachan pov:

I didn't liked her words.. How can she call me an Immature person? I don't like apologising people.. It's hurts my ego..

I don't want to stay in her room any more so I decided to leave.. I went downstairs and I saw Uncle.

"Did you met your friend?",Uncle asked.

"Yes Uncle..", I said with a fake smile.

"Okay.. Come let's have Dinner..", He said.

"No Uncle.. Dad will be waiting for me.. I didn't even inform him about my visit to your house.. so please excuse me for this time..", I said.

"That's a good reason Vachan but you should join us tomorrow for dinner..",He said.

"Sure uncle..", I said and bid good bye. Soon I was in my car and my thoughts are fucking messed up.

Her words her still echoing in my ears.. Am I really Immature? How can she think of me like that?

"I don't feel regret for slapping you.. you deserve more than than.. I hate you.. ",Her words flashed into my mind and my grip on the steering got tighten.. My jaw got clenched and I started gritting my teeth.

I stopped the car and got down.. I hit the tyre with my leg and I hate her words.. I leaned on the front part of the car and my thoughts were around her..

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and it was Yash..

"Hello Yash..",I said picking up the call.

"Hello Man.. Where are you? Your father is asking about you..", he said.

"Yash.. I'm in the office.. I had some urgent work to do.. I'll be late today..", I said.

"Okay.. Do you want me to join you? I'll help you if you want me to do..", he said.

"No need Yash.. I can manage. Please take care of my Dad..", I said and hung up the call.

I got into my car and decided to go to a pub.. I want to cool myself and that will be the best place. I halted my car at the pub and went inside.

I ordered shots and I drank it in one glup.. I took more than 10 and I felt dizzy.. I closed my eyes and Twinkle's teary eyes flashed into my mind..

"God!!! What the fucking hell with you man? Why are you thinking about that damn girl?",I shouted pulling my hair in frustration..

I took a deep breath and ordered some more shots.. I started drinking and I looked at the time it was 11:00pm.. I should leave and my eyes are also heavy.. I thought.

I got up from my place and I tried to walk.. But my legs are dancing in air.. I can't drive in this situation.. I was thinking how to go to my place and Yash came into my mind.. I'll call him.. I thought and dailed his number.

"What's up Dude? Do you want me to join you at work?", He asked.

"Y.a..sh..", I said with a heavy voice.

"Vachan.. where are you?",He asked.

"Yash.. I'm at Nightclub.. Please come and pick me..", I said.