24 | Love is not my type

Aditi pov:

"Thank you for everything Vachan. I'm really happy" I said getting out of the cab.

"I'm happy too " he said with a smile. God!! I don't want to leave him. I want the spend some more time with him.

"Why don't you come inside? I mean you can meet my parents" I said but this is the worst reason.How can I use my parents name? I thought.

"Not today Twinkle. I'm already late and my dad will be waiting for me so I need to go " he said and my crazy heart felt week.

"Okay then bye" I said and he said the cab driver to leave.

"Take care" he said waving his hand and I made my way to my home. I went inside and to my surprise I saw Sid.

"Aditi.." he shouted and got up from the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and walked towards him.

"Why the hell are you ignoring my calls?" he asked throwing daggers at me.

"Well, I didn't ignore them wantedly" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Guys, stop your fighting" came my mom's voice and I turned towards her.

"You both carry on. I'll go and fresh up" I said and made my way to my room.

Siddarth pov:

I don't know why I'm thinking about her. I went to the party last night but my mind is messed up with unknown feelings. I didn't even a good sleep. All the time I was thinking about her. Why?

What's wrong with me? The moment I saw her at the match that moment itself I felt something in me. I hugged her yesterday but I felt different. I do hugged her many times but yesterday was different. A warm possessive hug. I thought and smiled to myself.

Aditi.. you are doing something to me. I thought and went to take a quick shower. I got dressed up in black shirt and blue jeans. I don't know why but I want to meet Aditi. I want to see her as soon as possible. I thought and made my ways to the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator and checked for something to eat. I found milk and eggs. God!! You saved me today. I thought and prepared my breakfast.

I'm not a cook actually but my trip to India made me a cook. I started eating my eggs and I heard my phone ringing. It was my dad Vikram.

"Hey Vikram.." I said picking up the call.

"Hey, my son is so active today. What's the reason?" he asked making me smile.

"Ah.. Nothing "I said drinking milk.

"Let's me guess. You might have fallen in love" he said and I started choking on the food.

"Are you okay Sid?" Came his voice and I drank water.

Love?? Can that happen to me? Am I really in love?

"Are you okay?" I heard my dad voice.

"Yes dad. I'm fine" I said clearing my thoughts.

"So you are in love for sure. That's why you chocked when I said the truth" he snapped.

"Not really. I'm not in love dad but I feel so happy today" I said smiling.

"Who is the reason for your happiness? A girl?" he asked and I hummed.

"Girl? Just tell me her name "he asked.

"Not now old man. I need to go to college. I'll call you later "I said smiling.