39 | "Even I can't take my eyes off"

Please do follow me❤

Siddharth pov:

I was at my dad's office but my thoughts were revolving around Twinkle.

I want to see her badly. I don't know when it happened but she is my life now. I'll confess her soon and she will be mine forever.

A part of me is very scared about her reaction. I love her but I'm not sure about her feelings. She has only one guy in her life and that's me.

I was in my thoughts and suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It was my Dad.

"Dad!!" I said picking up the call.

"Where are you son?" he asked.

"I'm at the office" I said.

"Umm.. come fast. Your mom is asking you" he said.

"Is she fine?" I asked.

"Yup. Don't worry about her,son" he said and I hung the call.

In the evening, I was about to go and I heard a door knock.

"Come in" I said.

"Sir, you got this" the PA said showing me a bouquet of red roses.

"What for me?" I asked.

"Yes sir" he said keeping the flowers on the desk. Who the hell is sending flowers to me? I'm not a girl for God sake.

I walked towards the desk and I took the bouquet into my hands. Rose is my favourite flower. I smelled it and I felt amazing. They were looking so fresh. I saw a note and I opened it.

Hello Sid,
How are you? I hope you are fine. Umm... tell me how is your mother?

I know you might be surprised but you know I like flowers Sid. So I sent them. You may not like them but accept them please.

Your's Rose.

Who the hell is this girl? I looked at the bouquet and my eyes fell on the name of the store. Orrville Florist. This shop was at the corner of the street.

Immediately, I got up and went down. I took my car and went to the store. I got down and rushed in.

"What can I do for you?" the shopkeeper asked.

"Hey!! Did any girl purchased any red bouquet?" I asked.

"Sir, so many people will come?" he said.

"See this note. Who wrote this?" I asked showing the note. He took the note and read it.

"Yes sir, A girl came and bought Red Roses" he said.

"Do you have any details about that girl?" I asked. 

"No sir" he said and I took a deep breath.

"Okay, if she comes again then inform me. Here is my number" I said and gave it to him.

Who is that girl? I have to find her at any cost.

Vachan pov:

I saw a tattoo on Preethi's wrist. It reminded me of my dream girl. God!! I should find her at any cost.

"Where did you craved it?" I asked Preethi.

"Last year we went to Goa and I got carved it" she said.

"Do you know any girl having a butterfly tattoo on their back shoulder?" I asked hiding my curiosity.

"Butter fly tattoo? This is so funny. Why are you so curious to know?" she asked me. How can I say that I got obsessed about a dream. She will laugh at me.