60 | "You will be officially mine,baby"

Please do follow me.

Here we go.

Aditi pov:

He got a call from my brother and it scared me. Karan asked us to come to India. Why all of a sudden? Is everyone fine there? I looked at Vachan and he was also in the same situation.

Suddenly, I felt tears in my eyes. God!! Everyone should be fine.

"Am I missing anything?" I asked and he hugged me.

"Don't cry dear. Everything will be fine. Let's go first" he whispered in my ears.

"Okay" I said breaking the hug and he wiped my eyes.

"I can't see you in tears, cupcake" he said and kissed my forehead. What is he doing to me? I should really thank God for sending this idiot into my life.

"Go and pack your luggage" he said breaking my thoughts and I nodded my head. I rushed to my room and packed my things. I took my bag and went down. I didn't find Vachan in the hall. Where is he? I walked towards the kitchen but I didn't find him.

He might be in his room. I thought and rushed to his room. I saw him looking at my dairy with a smile on his face.

"Hey!!" I called him and he looked at me. He closed the dairy and placed it in his bag.

"Are you ready?" he asked walking towards me.

"Yeah" I said and he took my hand into his.

"Let's go then" he said and took me to the hall. He ordered Jack to place the luggage in the car and we both hopped into car.

"When is the flight, Jack?" Vachan asked him.

"At 12:00 PM,sir" he replied softly. I turned my head towards Vachan and he was thinking deeply.

"Ahem!!" I cleared my throat and he turned towards me.

"What are you doing with my dairy?" I asked.

"Dairy? Nothing" he said shacking his head.

"Don't try to hide things from me. Why do you have my dairy?" I asked again.

"Let me correct your sentence first. It's not your dairy. It's our's" he said smiling. I was about to speak but he cut me off.

"When will you understand this? "We" is only the one word you have in the dictionary" he said taking my hand into his.

"Tell me one thing, Why are you so scared to confess your love for me?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

What the hell? What kind of question is this? He was a one who doesn't believe in love then how can I propose him? I gave him an angry look and started laughing.

"What's there to laugh?" I shouted.

"Okay, Sorry Sorry!!" he said holding his ears.

"I'm an idiot back then.. I'm really sorry for being so dumb and not understanding your love" he said and I turned my head towards the window to hide my smile.

"You can smile while looking into my eyes too" he said shocking me.

"I'm not smiling. Can't you see my angry face?" I said trying to sound harsh but I miserably failed. How can I shout when he is talking so cutely?

"Achaa!! but you look more cute when you are in angry" he said smiling and it brought a smile on my face too.

Soon, we reached the airport and we boarded the flight. I took the window seat and he sat next to me. I don't know why but my heart is saying that something bad is going to happen. What's happening in India?