25 | Roller coaster

Here we go..

Vachan pov:

How can these guys believe in that stupid stuff? I thought only Yash was crazy but no all my friends were kinda crazy about this love thing.

Let them be crazy. I'm Vachan right and I don't want to be a fool like them. I thought. I was in my cabin checking the presentation. I heard someone knocking my door.

"Come in" I said still checking the presentation.

"You lied to me" came Yash's voice.

God!!I'm dead. Yes, I lied to him because I want to hide this teaching thing from him.

How can I defend myself? I thought.

"I've asked you something Idiot" His voice came and I looked at him.

"What the hell do you want to do now? If you want to punch my face for lying then go ahead" I said getting up from my chair.

"I'm not going to hurt my best friend but I want to know why" he asked and I remained silent.

"You were with Twinkle,teaching her how to drive and you told me that you went for a long drive lonely" he said. He is sounding like a mad person.

"Well, I don't want you to know about me, teaching driving lessons to Twinkle so I lied to you" I said walking towards him.

"Why?" he asked throwing daggers.

"Because you will take that in another way. You may think that something is going on in between me and Twinkle. I don't want that, so I lied" I explained him.

"Well, is there anything happening between you and her?" he asked.

"Yash, I've already made it clear. She is not a type of girl to date. Damn!! I don't have anything for her and I treat her as my best friend" I said.

"Then what about your insecurities you are having for her? What's the explanation for them?" he asked.

"Yeah.. I feel insecure when she is with any other guy because I don't want to loose her. She is unique Yash. I want her to be always with me and that makes me happy. I admit she is your friend too but I want to be her best friend " I said walking towards the glass window.

"Chill man, I'm going back to London right then you will her best friend and she will share all her problems with you" he said smiling.

"Umm.. but you are my best friend Yash and I'm sorry for lying to you" I said and he hugged me.

"I forgive you idiot and now I need to go. I had something important to deal with" he said.

"Preethi right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why Yash? Why do you think about that stupid stuff. Love is just for a waste of time" I was speaking but he cut me off.

"Whoa.Whoa. I'm not in a position to take your advice. I love her and one day you will know the value of it" he said and I frowned.

"This is my life Vachan let me live it" he said and left without turning back.

"Go to hell my dear friend. You never change" I thought and resumed my work.

Yash pov:

God!! Vachan is changing and I can't believe this. I never saw him like this before. He never lied to me before. I'm glad that Twinkle is changing him.

She is good for him and I'm sure they will understand each other. Twinkle, what have you done to him? I thought and a smile came on my face thinking about their silly fights.