45 | "Maybe yes! I fell in love"

Please follow me guys❤

It will encourage me to write more.

Aditi pov:

"So today is our last exam. What are we gonna do next?" Sid asked pulling me back from my thoughts.

"Let's go to a trip" Varun said.

"Yeah, from when is your brain started working?" Kriti said hitting his head.

"Let's go to Shimla. I wanna see that place from childhood" Kriti shouted in excitement.

"Okay, I'm going to plan this. It should be so good that none of us will forget it" Varun said.

"You are going to plan this huh? Then it will get spoiled" Sid said mocking Varun.

"I'm not like you man. I don't understand what is your problem with me? Why can't you talk normally?" Varun asked.

"I can't man because I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I don't know what Aditi sees in you. You are an asshole yet she likes you" Sid shouted.

Varun was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Will you both shut your mouths?" I shouted and they both lowered their eyes.

"Sid!!How many times huh? I don't want you to be like this but hell you wanted to be like this. What kind of words you are using? Just think before you speak" I shouted.

"Every one deserves a second chance Sid. Why are you not giving him that one chance?" I asked and he didn't answer. I took a deep breath and left the place without looking back.

I don't know why I feel irritated. I took a cab and went to my farm house.

May be this is all because of Vachan. The more I try to forget him the more I'm thinking about that jerk. A silent tear escaped from my eyes.

God!! help me please. I want to get rid of this pain. I can't even concentrate on anything and I was showing my frustration on my loved ones.

Why? Why Vachan? Why did you kissed me? Now why you left me all alone? I took my phone and started seeing his pictures.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It was Sid. I ignored the call and took my diary. I started penning down my thoughts and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

Immediately, I closed my dairy and turned my head. It was Sid.

"Sorry" he said in a low voice.

"How did you know that I'm here?" I asked getting up from the chair.

"I know you very well, Aditi" he said walking towards me.

"I'm sorry yaar. Please forgive me" he said looking straight into my eyes and I averted my gaze.

"I'll never ever hurt you again. Please talk to me yaa" he said cupping my face.

"You didn't hurt me, Sid. You hurted Varun" I said. He was about to speak but I cut him off.

"I'm fed up Sid. I can't argue with you any more. I don't want Varun to be a topic for us" I said.

"Exactly, I too want the same. See, we are fighting because of him. I don't want that,Aditi" he said.

"Listen, I'll give him a chance because you will be happy if I do that. I just always want your happiness" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Only for you" he said and pulled me into a hug.

"But don't bring his topic again. I don't to have a fight with you" he whispered in my ears.