8 | Realization hits

Aditi pov:

I was writing my dairy and I felt someone's eyes on me.. I lifted my head and shocked to see Vachan... What the hell is he doing here? He greeted me and I asked him about my brother.

He said that Karan was in a meeting so he came to pick me up.. God!! I don't want to travel with this guy.. please send my brother.. I prayed.

"Shall we go?", Vachan asked breaking my thoughts and I nodded. Soon I was in his car and he ignited the engine.

He asked me some questions for which I'm not interested to answer.. so I ignored him.. but suddenly the car speed started increasing..

I looked at him and he gave a smile.. God!! He is going to play with me.. I thought.

He raised the speed and I started crying.. I tried a lot to control my fear but I failed.. My hands started getting cold and my heart beat is raising.. My legs are getting weak and I felt my eyes getting heavy..

"Vachan.. please stop the car.. Don't do this.. please stop..", I pleaded him but he didn't stop the car..

"Why are you crying Twinkle? You will enjoy this ride for sure..", he said smiling and my eyes got blurred.

------------------

Later, I felt someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes. I was at the entrance of my home and I looked at the person who played with my fears..

He was smiling at me.. How can he do this to me? My body is still shaking and tears are rolling down my cheeks.. I took my bag and got down from that damn car..

"Hey how is the ride?", He asked me and I lost my temper.

I turn to his side and slapped him on cheek.. he might be in a utter shock but I lost my control..

"I hate you..", I said crying and I really hate myself for loving this kind of person.. I didn't even looked into his eyes and left that place.

I went inside and I saw my mom who was busy in watching TV. I wiped my eyes and went to the kitchen.. I opened the refrigerator and took a bottle full of water.. I drank it one gulp to cool myself..

I went to my room and threw my bag on the bed.. I jumped on to the bed and started crying.. My heart is still out of control. How can he do this to me? How he laugh when I'm crying?

"I hate you Vachan.. You proved me wrong again.. You are not good for me.. I hate you..",I said crying and I don't know when I drifted into sleep.

----------------

I opened my eyes when I heard a big bang on my room door.. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door.. it was my mom..

"Hey Twinkle.. what happened to you?",She asked getting inside my room.

"Nothing really mom.. I'm fine..", I said in a low voice.

"Did you cried? You voice is so low..",she said making me to sit on the bed.

"No mom.. why would I cry? I'm just suffering from headache..", I replied.

"Okay.. come let's have dinner.. you will feel better..",my mom said.

"I'm not hungry mom.. you please cary on..", I said.

"Why Aditi? What happened ? From when did you start skipping your food?",She asked and I didn't reply.

"Come let's go..", she said taking my hand.