57 | "Soulmates are even together in dreams"

Please do follow me guys. It will encourage me to write more.

Lovely update❤

Here we go.

Aditi pov:

What just happened now? He left the place giving me a shock. I thought that he would shout but the guy whom I saw now was absolutely different.

I touched my forehead as I can still feel his lips.

"I love you, Twinkle and one day you will understand soon" his words were still echoing in my ears.

"Damn!! What the hell are you thinking? You should not let him to mess your mind. You are not falling for him again" my mind said and I took a deep breath.

"Yes, I don't want him in my life" I thought and jumped down from the surface.

I went to my room and decided to take rest. I jumped on the bed and hugged the pillow. I closed my eyes to sleep but only Vachan is flashing in front of me.

What the hell? Why am I thinking of him? I got up from my bed and started pacing to and fro.

Twinkle, what's happening to you? You should not think about him. I thought and closed my eyes for a second and I saw his smiling face again.

Damn!! I thought and walked into the washroom. I turned on the shower and stood under it. The water started flowing and I feel like my pain is vanishing.

"Yes Aditi, you are not supposed to love him again. He had broke your soul once and how can you trust him this time?" mocked my brain.

"Stay away from me. I don't want you in my life" his words which he told me once brought tears in my eyes.

I hate him and I will hate him through out my life. He can't win my heart because he himself broke it once. I thought and wiped my eyes.

I turned off the shower and walked towards the wardrobe. I changed myself into PJ's and sat on my bed.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I checked the caller ID. It was Sonia.

"Hey!!" I said picking up the call.

"What happened dear? You sound low" she asked me.

"Nothing I'm fine" I said trying to bring a fake smile on my face.

"Okay, Are you ready?" she asked me.

"For what?" I asked in return.

"Hey!! We have planned to go to pub right" she said and it stricked me. I had completely forgotten it.

"So are you ready?" she asked me again.

Hell no!! I don't want to go to the party. I'm not in a mood.

"Why? Do you want to stay here with Vachan?" mocked my brain.

"Nooo!!! I don't want that" I replied back.

"Then go to the party" it said and I took a deep breath. Pub is always better than Vachan. I thought.

"Yes!! Will you come to pick me up?" I asked as I don't want Vachan to drop me.

"I'll come" she said and I hung the call. I threw my phone on the bed and opened the cupboard. I searched for a dress and I finally got one.

I took a knee length frock and decided to wear it. I got ready in it and looked myself in mirror.

My tattoo is fully displayed because the back neck is bit low. I decided not to cover it because I'm not the same girl. I brushed my hair and did my makeup. Finally, I took my things and decided to go.