21 | His Insecurities

Here we go

Vote and comment

Aditi pov:

I entered into the hall and I saw my parents and Uncle. I made my ways towards them..

"Where are we going Aditi?", Came Preethi's voice.

"To meet my parents..", I said smiling.

"Uncle..", I said and he turned to me and I smiled.

"You are looking so beautiful Twinkle..", he said blessing me.

"My daughter is always beautiful..", Dad said hugging me side ways. Preethi greeted my family and everyone started chit chatting.

"Hey Girls..", I heard Yash's voice and I turned towards him.

"You guys cary on.. we had to greet so many people.. ",My dad said and they all left the place.

"Thanks for coming..",he said looking at Preethi.

Twinkle.. Don't behave like a potato.. Just give them some privacy.. my inner voice triggered me.

"Okay.. You guys have fun.. I'll go and check out my brother..",& I said and turned to leave.

I walked towards the lawn and started searching for my brother. Where the hell he is?? Suddenly my eyes fell on a person who is looking at me without blinking his eyes.

VACHAN..Don't Twinkle don't even think of talking to him.. Remember just stay away from him.. I thought and averted my gaze.

I walked towards the crowd to avoid him but I can still feel his hot gaze on me.. I took my phone and dailed to my Karan..

Come on Bhai.. lift the call.. I can't be alone in this party.. I thought. He was not lifting the calls. Where did he went??

"Hey..", I heard the most sexiest voice and my heart stopped to pump blood. Why is his voice showing effect on me??

I turned my head and he stood next to me with his hands in his pockets.

No Twinkle.. Ignore him.. I thought and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?", He asked and I didn't respond.. I went inside and I saw my brother talking to some one.

Thank God!! Finally I saw him..I thought.

I made my ways towards him and he introduced me to the guests.. Suddenly Vachan stood beside me and I gave him an irritated look.

God!! Why is he haunting me like this?? I want to get rid of him..

"Bhai.. I'll go upstairs.. You please cary on", I said and excused myself.

Vachan pov:

Why am I feeling insecure about her? I asked myself and I didn't find the answer.

"I'm not insecure okay.. get that to your brain", I said to Yash and turned to leave.

My eyes were searching for Twinkle and I saw her in the lawn. I can't even describe how beautiful she is.. I tried to talk to her but she ignored me.

Hell with you Twinkle. I should be angry with you but I don't know why you are angry with me. She went to the hall and was talking to her brother. I made my way towards her and stood next to her. She gave a disgusting look and went upstairs.

Okay Twinkle.. You are behaving like an Idiot. I thought and followed her. She stood in the balcony facing her back to me.

"Why are you ignoring me?", I asked walking towards her and she turned towards me.