28 | I need you

Please do follow me❤

Aditi pov:

Why is he irritating me like this? I want to avoid him, I want to stay away from but this guy is making me crazy. My heart skipped a bit when I saw him at the college library. A part of was very happy seeing him and the other part was scared. Yes, I had fallen for him a long back but I'm sacred about my future.

What happens when he comes to know my feelings? What happens if he doesn't love me back? I can't handle that kind of heart break. So I decided to avoid him. I know that I can't avoid him but at least I can try right.

"Twinkle are you running away from love?" my inner voice asked.

"Nope.. I'm running away from Vachan. I can't tolerate when he rejects me" I thought.

I was in my class trying to focus on the lecture but my thoughts are revolving around Vachan. The more I try to forget him the more he is getting into my head.

"What are you thinking?" I heard Sid's voice.

"Ahh.. Nothing" I said clearing my head.

"Something is bothering you so spot it out and I'll take care of it" Sid said smiling.

"Concentrate on the lecture" I said and started to write my notes. Soon the class was finished and Sid took me to the canteen.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Peace" I said holding my head.

"Sorry, we can't get your order here" he said making me smile.

"See, you look so pretty when you smile so carry your smile with you. I don't like to see a zombie expression on your face" he said.

"Zombie?" I shouted.

"Yes, look at your face now. You look exactly like a Zombie" he said and I started hitting him.

"Stop it, Aditi" he said and caught my two hands.

"If I'm a zombie then my best friend will be a Zombie too" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Okay, my dear Zombie friends. There's a bad news" I heard Kriti's voice and Sid released my hands.

"What happened?" Sid asked her.

"Our professor has announced the team members for our final year projects" she was interrupted my Sid.

"That's good. Are we three in one team?" he asked.

"If we three are in one team then it will be good news right" she said hitting Sid's head.

"Me and Aditi are in one team and you are in Rohan's" she said to Sid.

"What the hell is this?" he shouted getting up from the chair.

"There's one more thing, the third person in our team is Varun" she said shocking us both.

"You mean you,Aditi and Varun are one team" Sid asked and she nodded. God!! How can I work with Varun? He will eat my brain. I thought.

"Sid, where are you going?" I heard Kriti's voice. I came out of senses and I looked at Sid. I don't know where is he going. I should stop him or else he will again get into other mess with Varun. I ran after him and blocked his way.

"Aditi, wait here. I'll go and solve this problem. I'm not letting you to work with Varun" Sid said.

"Sid, calm down. What do you want to do?" I asked him

"I'll go and talk with Professor" he said.

"Your idea won't work and coming to our professor, he is very strict and he won't listen to you" I said.