19 | Unknown Feelings

Here we go..

Vote and comment

Aditi pov:

He is an idiot.. He spoiled everything.. I don't know why he always finds a way to make me angry.. As soon as Yash went I got up to leave.. But Vachan is haunting me.. I ignored him and walked towards bus stop as I didn't want to take his help.

He was blabbering continuously but I didn't pay any attention.. I boarded a bus and I thought he won't accompany me.. He is Vachan right the most arrogant person in the world So I excepted that I would feel comfortable in a bus without him.. I took my seat and I noticed him staring at me.. He won't join you Twinkle so relax.. my inner voice said and I took a deep breath.. But to my shock I saw Vachan getting into the bus.. He walked and sat next to me..

I gave him an angry look and got up from my seat as I don't want him to sit with me.

"Don't dare to move.. Sit here", he said threatening me with his looks. Immediately I dropped my idea and sat next to him.

God!! Why are you doing this to me? I don't want to talk to him.. Please send him away.. I thought.

"So.. What's your problem?",he asked and I shouted at him.. I even told about Yash's feelings for Preethi.. He was shocked a bit to know about his best friends love..

"Thanks for taking me to my room..", I said replaying today's morning incident.

"What do you eat Twinkle? You are so heavy..", he stated making me frown.

He is teasing me now.. I'm not that heavy to carry.. Moreover I didn't asked him to take me to my room..

"JERK..", I snapped at him with anger and he started laughing looking at my expression. He is seriously enjoying this. I thought.

"That's not my nick name..", he stated chuckling.

"Why not?? It's suits you well Vachan..", I said smiling.

"You are insane Twinkle..", he said in an irritating tone.

"I know that..", I said and I turned my face to the other side. The rest of the ride was in silent.. The bus stopped near our college and I looked at him..

"Come let's go..", I said and he nodded. We got down and started walking.

"Thanks..", came his voice.

"For what?", I asked him turning to his side.

"You are the first one who made me to ride on a bus..", he said.

"Really? Do you like that?", I asked him exitedly.

"Actually I don't prefer using public transport..", he started and I felt really bad. He didn't like to travel with me..

"But I liked it.. Especially travelling with you..", he said and I looked at him.. What did he just say?? OMG!! he likes travelling with me.. Vachan you made my day.. I thought and smiled at him.

"I'm glad..", I said smiling.

"So.. I think we reached..", he said looking at the entrance. I turned my head and I saw some posters.. I looked at the posters and then I realized about the football match..

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing.. It's Kriti.

"What's up..", I asked her still looking at Vachan.

I didn't even noticed him today.. He is looking damn hot in white T-shirt and blue jeans... His hair is shining in sun.. His beard is trimmed making him look more hot..