42 | "Your's Freesia"

Heya!

This chapter is decided to my childhood friend Lekhaz. Actually, his birthday is on 18th July i.e yesterday. Being a gajini, I forgot that, even after seeing his WhatsApp status. Crazy me🙈

So my dear friend I'm really sorry and here I'm wishing you to have for a special rocking year ahead and all the dreams you dream about should come true.

Belated Happy Birthday!!

Vachan pov:

I wounded my hand badly so I went to hospital along with Twinkle. Doctor came and treated my wound. I got up and looked at Twinkle. She was looking at me with red eyes saying that she was hell anger with me. What happened? 

I just saved her god sake and she is acting weird. 

"Twinkle!!" I called her sweetly but she ignored. How dare is she to ignore me? No one should ignore Vachan right? I thought.

"What happened now?" I asked walking towards her.

"Don't you know. You would have killed them" she shouted. Yes, I would have definitely killed them. How can I leave them? Once I excused them yet again they tried to hurt my girl.   

My girl? mocked my brain for the first time but I ignored it.

"They deserve more for hurting you" I said coldly.

"Who the hell are you to decide?" she asked shocking me. Seriously, this girl is hitting on my nerves. I don't know how to control my anger.

"Stop it now. I'm not in a mood to fight" I said with a annoyed expression.

Yes, I really don't want to fight with her. Yesterday, We both fought and I didn't have a good sleep last night so I'm not going to repeat my mistake. I thought. 

"But I'm. Why did you have risked your life for me?" she asked.

What the fuck? Uff.. I can't answer her questions because I didn't have proper answers. I took a deep breath and remained silent. I looked at her and she was still shouting like a mad person.

My eyes fell on her plump lips. God!! Vachan, no stop this, control yourself. I thought and took a deep breathe. 

"Who the hell are you to me? You hurted me yesterday for no reason and you saved me today. I don't understand you. In fact, I don't know what your thinki....." she was saying but I ignored her.

I ran towards her like a jet and captured her pink lips with mine. God!! she tasted like a strawberries and it was so intoxicating that I couldn't stop my self. 

I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her close to me. I just wanted to explore her mouth but my stupid brain mocked me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" my heart asked and then I realized what I was actually doing. I released her and looked at her face. She was looking like a tomato. 

"I did what I was thinking to do" I said before she asked me the reason. She looked at me with her wide eyes open. God !! I can't stay here any more. I rushed out of the place and went to my home. 

I locked myself in my room and started pacing to and fro. How could you do that? How could you kiss her? I shouted and racked my hair with frustration. I closed my eyes and that incident is still flashing. 

Arghhh... I hit the wall with my wounded hand and it started to bleed again. I rushed towards the wash room and put my hand under the water. I cleaned the wound and tied a new bandage. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I ignored the call without looking at the caller ID.