32 | "She's exclusively mine"

Please do follow me

Here we go.

Vachan pov:

I opened my eyes when a ray of light hit my face. I saw twinkle who was sleeping in a sitting position. I was on her lap and she gripped my shirt tightly. A smile came on my face seeing her cute face. I slowly removed my shirt from her grip and got up from her lap. I lifted her a little up and made her sleep on the bed.

I looked at her cute face and caressed her cheeks. Yesterday's incidents were flashing in my mind. I liked her being my side. I'm lucky to have her in my life.

"I'll be there with you" her words made me happy. I really want her to be my side always.

"I'll be there with you too,cupcake" I whispered in her ears. I don't know why but I wanted to kiss her. My eyes moved from her forehead to her tiny lips. She had a cute pout and her lips looked dry.

Vachan!! Don't think like that. I thought. I raked my hair to clear my dirty thoughts. I kissed her on forehead and left the place with in seconds as I was unable to control my stupid feelings. I went to my home and I saw my dad in the hall.

"Good morning,dad" I greeted him.

"Where were you last night? Why didn't you lifted my calls?" he asked me with a worried expression.

"I went to a long drive and I left my phone here" I lied to him.

"Okay, go and get fresh up. We should go to your mom's memorial" he said and I nodded. I went to my room and did my morning chores. I got dressed in white shirt and black jeans. I feel good and yeah, I'm happy. All the credits goes to my cupcake. I  took my phone and I saw 3 missed calls from Yash.

I called him back and he lifted the call for the first ring.

"Where did you kept your phone last night? Are you Okay? Don't think about your mom, please" he said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Dude, I'm fine" I said smiling.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yup,I'm not going to feel sick today. I'll go and celebrate my mom's birthday" I said.

"God, What happened to you all of a sudden? I never excepted this from you" he said.

"Twinkle happened" I replied.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Now leave about me and tell me what's going on with you?" I asked and he remained said.

"Why are you drinking? Why are behaving like a lovesick asshole?" I asked again.

"Preethi happened" he replied in a sad tone.

"What?" I asked him.

"She is not even lifting my calls and I know she won't understand my feelings for sure. I love her, Dude but it's not the same with her. I was trying to contact her but you know it's just waste of my time" he said and I remained silent. I don't know what to say. He might be crying. I thought.

"I want to hear her voice,Vachan. Just for few minutes" he said.

"Don't be like that, Yash. I can't take that,Okay. I want my best buddy to be happy and I'll do anything for his happiness" I said and he hummed.

"Take care" I said and hung the call. I should do something. I should help him. I thought and took my phone. I dialed to Twinkle and she lifted the call for the first ring.

"Hey!! Are you Okay? Why did you left without informing me? You scared me like hell" she said and I smiled to myself. How can her voice be so sweet and It's effecting me. I thought.