51 | "She taught me both love and pain"

Please do follow me❤ it will help me to write more.

Here we go.

Siddarth pov:

I opened my eyes when a ray of light hit my face. I looked at my surroundings and I was in a bed and the room is so beautiful. Wait!! Where am I? This is not my room.

"Good Morning!!" I heard a girl's voice. 

"Who are you?" I asked getting up from the bed. My head God!! It's aching.

"A stranger " she said smiling and I saw a aspirin tablet in her hand.

"Take this. You will feel better" she said giving me the tablet. I took it from her hand and gulped it.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"You were very upset yesterday because of a girl and you drank a lot. You couldn't even walk properly so I brought you to my place" she said folding her hands and the last night incidents started to flash in my mind.

All I feel is pain. I hate the feeling of being rejected. I loved her like hell but she chose Vachan over me.

It's my mistake to fall for her. It's my mistake to love her without knowing her feelings. The moment I confessed her. I lost two things. One is my first love and the other is our friendship.

A silent tear escaped from my eyes thinking about my life. I had created a lot of mess. I thought that she will accept me and I can have a great future with her. But I was wrong.

"Hey!!" I heard her voice and I wiped my eyes. 

"Thanks for the help" I said walking towards the door.

"You can also share your problems with me. I'll help you to heal" she said.

"I don't need your help miss" I said and left the place.

Vachan pov:

I stood near the glass window thinking about my fucking life.

How I came to India?

How I met Twinkle in Preethi's store?

How I fought with her for silly things?

How I tought her driving?

How I kissed her for the first time? Everything.

A silent tear dropped from my right eye and I wiped it. Suddenly, I heard a door knock.

"Come in" I said without turning back.

"Sir, You have an appointment with Miss. Pooja" I heard my PA's voice. Pooja? Who the hell is she? I never heard that name before.

"Who is she?" I asked facing my PA.

"She is the daughter of Mr. Anurang Sharma" Meghana said shocking me. Then I realized that she was girl whom I should meet and discuss about the proposal.

"Send her in" I said and walked towards my seat. I sat and waited for her patiently. What should I talk to her? I'm not interested in this proposal but I have to do it to get rid of Twinkle. I thought and took a deep breathe.

I heard the door knock and I asked her to come in. She opened the door and stepped in.

She is beautiful but I don't know why is my heart not accepting he.

"Vachan, she is just beautiful but your girl Twinkle is an angel for you" mocked my brain and I closed my eyes with frustration.