6 | The Game Starts

Hello People

Umm.. How did you celebrated Holi?

Holi is a day full of colours and excitement.. It is a day where you express your love with colours.. It's a time to show affection..

I enjoyed a lot and I hope the same from you all..

Happy Holi😘😍

Here we go..

Aditi pov:

I ignored him completely.. I just hate the way he is looking at me.. I had my lunch and went to lawn.. I was looking at the plants with a smile on my face.

I love to spend time with plants. They has the power to enlighten my mood.. I came out of my thoughts when I heard his voice.

"Twinkle..", he called me and my heart skipped a bit.

God!! He remembered my pet name.. I don't know what to say.. I thought he won't remember me but I was wrong...

"How are you?", he asked me breaking my thoughts..

"I'm good Vachan..",I said still looking at the plants. My legs started to shiver and my heart beating fast..

Twinkle don't fall for him.. he is not good for you.. He is a flirt just stay away from him.. my subconscious said and I agreed.

"So Did she agreed?", I asked him breaking the silence.

"Did Preethi agreed?", I asked making an eye contact with him..

God!! His eyes.. They are no words to express them.. I can spend my entire life looking into his eyes..

"You heard our conversation right..",he said and I nodded.

"Why did you do that? Don't you have any manners?", I asked her gritting my teeth.

What? What is this jerk thinking of himself? Am I looking like an Idiot? I don't have any interest in his life.. I hate him and I hate myself for loving this kind of person..

"Hey look.. I'm not interested to hear your dirty conversation... I was purchasing some plants and you came to that place..", I said controlling my anger and he didn't reply..

"You are very good at flirting right..",I said sarcastically.

"Anyways have fun with preethi.. Bye..", I said and left the place without looking back.

I rushed to the kitchen and drank water.. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath..

Twinkle.. count numbers.. my subconscious told and I started counting numbers..

I felt a bit relaxed and walked towards the hall. I saw Karan and Vachan talking to each other.

They are best friends from childhood and my brother is so happy today... I made my way towards the stairs and my brother called me.

"Aditi.. Where are you going?", He asked.

"I'm going to see uncle..",I said and Vachan looked at me.