36 | "Kissing her is a hell dream"

Please do follow me.

Vote and comment

Vachan pov:

"Here take it" I said giving her the cone and I leaned next to her. She opened it and licked the cream with her lips.

"Yum" she said and my eyes fell on her lips. God!! they are looking delicious. Her lower lip was coated with the cream making me crazy.

Immediately, I pulled her towards me and kissed her hungrily. God!! I never tasted these kind of lips. They are so juicy like strawberries. I bit her lower and she screamed bringing back to my senses.

"Where the hell were you? I was calling your name from past two minutes?" she asked.

"Fuck!!" I muttered. God!! Where am I? It's just a dream. How could I think like that?

"What happened?" I heard the melodic voice again.

"Ah.. nothing. You stay here. I'll just come" I said and rushed out of the spot.

I walked towards a tree and hit it with my hand to the trunk. How could I even think like that? Why am I dreaming about Twinkle?

I raged my hair due to frustration
I hate myself.. I HATE MYSELF. I shouted.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Twinkle shouted running towards me.

"Don't come near me, okay. I'm not good for you" I said.

"Why are you behaving like this?" she asked.

"Okay, let's go back to home" I said and ran towards my car. Soon Twinkle joined me and I started the engine. I drove to her home and she got down.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

"Good night" I said without looking at her. I started the engine and left the place. I drove to my home and rushed to my room.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about kissing Twinkle? I started pacing to and fro thinking about my day dream.

Shit!! I walked towards the mini fridge and took a beer. I gulped it in one go. God!! What's happening to me? I took my phone and dialed to Yash. He is the right person to help me. He lifted the call for the first ring.

"Hey, what's up" he asked me with an excited tone.

"Help me. I messed up everything" I said in a low voice.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked me.

"Twinkle" I replied.

"What again? Why do you always fight with her?" he shouted and I clenched my fist.

"It's not about fighting.. it's about kissing" I shouted.

"What?" he shouted.

"God!! I didn't kiss her really but I got a day dream of kissing her" I said.

"What are you saying?" he asked.

"I got a day dream where I was kissing her" I said stressing each word.

"God!! From when are you getting day dreams also. I thought you would only get night dreams" he said laughing a little.

"Don't tease me, Yaswanth. I'm serious" I said and he remained silent.

"I don't know why I got that hell dream. You know what? I feel guilty about this. I mean how can I think like that. She is my friend for God sake" I said with out taking a breath.

"Hey!! It's just a dream don't take it to heart" he said.

"You don't understand,Yash. I can't face her. I hate myself. How could I think like that?" I said holding my head.