41| "This is what I was thinking"

Please do follow me❤

Vachan pov:

In the evening, I got up and took much phone. I dialed to Karan to know about the morning presentation. He lifted the call for the first ring.

"Hey!!" he said with excitement.

"Hey dude, what happened?" I asked. 

"You know what? I told my parents about my love and they accepted" he said happily.

"God!! I'm happy for you man. Finally you got what you want" I said and he smiled.

"So you cancelled the meeting right? But no problem we can call it tomorrow" I said.

"By the way, where have you been? I didn't saw you today" he said.

"Actually, I went to Preethi and your sister called me. She asked to help her with Data Analytics.  Then I went to your house to meet her" I said.

"Did she really asked you?" Karan asked

"Yup" I said and he started laughing.

"Vachan, you know what? She is a topper of her university and she asked you to explain her. Weird." he said shocking me.

"What?" I asked clearing my thoughts.

"Yup. As far as I know she is good at Analytics. She will even  help me sometimes" he said shocking. Then why did she called me? Why? Why did she played with me?

"Then why did she called me?" I asked clenching my fist. She cheated me. I thought.

"I don't know man. You both sort it out" he said and I hung the call. It's because of her call I left my work and went to her. I even kissed her. I won't leave her for sure. I thought and changed my dress.

I took my car keys and went down.

"Dad, I'm going out" I said as I saw him in the dining hall.

"Where are you going son? Come let's have dinner" he said walking towards him.

"No dad. You carry on. I'll have outside" I said and rushed outside without looking back. I walked towards my car and started the engine.

I drove fast to her house and parked my car outside. I climbed the wall and took the pipeline. I saw her through the window and she was busy with her books. God!! She was looking damn cute. I thought. I slowly got into her room and stood beside her.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat and she got scared for a second. She put her hand on her heart to control herself.

"You scared me" she said breathing heavily and I caught her hand. She stood up and raised her eyebrows.

"Are you clear with the subject?" I asked taking steps towards her.

"Yup. You are a genius" she said smiling.

"And you are a topper of your university" I added and she looked at me with her wide eyes open.

"Shocked huh? Even I got shocked when I heard that" I said sarcastically and she lowered her eyes.

"You are very good at Analytics then why did you called me?" I asked reducing the distance between us and she took a few steps back.

"Don't dare to move" I said and she moved.

"I said not to move" I said and pinned her to the wall and she closed her eyes.

"You cheated me" I said holding her wrist tightly. She was trying to get rid of my hold but I gripped her tightly.