14 | Are you an IĎIÓŤ??

Here this the complete 14th chapter and I hope you will enjoy it..

Don't forget to vote and comment

Here we go

Vachan pov:

She was not even answering me.. I closed my eyes feeling frustrated.. Why is she doing this? Why she is lying to me? I should leave this place.. I released her from my hold and left the place. I walked towards my car and got into it.. I ignited the engine and pressed the accelerator.. I went to my home and I saw Dad in the hall.

"You came finally .. I'm waiting for you from the past one hour.. Where have you been?", My dad asked me.

"I went to a Long drive dad..", I lied to him.

"Long Drive? I thought you went to meet someone important...", I heard Yash's voice..

Yash!!I'm going to kill this man someday.. I looked at Yash and he was trying to control his laugh.

"Okay Now.. leave this topic.. Vachan get ready fast.. where are already late?",My dad said.

"What are you talking about?", I asked him.

"What's this? Are you being a Gajini? I already saidthat we are going to your uncle's house.. ",he said reminding me..

God!!This is not going to happen.. I'm not going to see her again.. I'm not going for dinner. I thought.

" I'm getting headache dad.. I want to take rest.. I'm not going to come for the dinner.. You guys carry on..",I said.

"Vachan.. you are not going to do this.. your uncle will be waiting for you.. You should come for sure..", my dad said.

"Dad.. please understand.. I need rest..", I said and left the place without looking at them. I went to my room and threw my watch on the bed.

I removed my shirt and started pacing to and fro.. Those incidents are still flashing in my mind. Why did she do this? I was thinking and I heard a door knock.. I went and opened the door..

"Hey man.. what happened?", Yash said.

"I'm not in a mood to talk with you Yash.. Leave me alone...", I said and tried to close the door.

"What's wrong with you man? Are you OK? You look so dull..", he said stopping me from closing the door.. I gave a half smile and opened the door completely..

"So.. tell me what happened between you and Twinkle?", He asked shocking me.

How did he know about Twinkle? Did she called him??

"I know Vachan.. you went to her college right..", he asked.

"How did you know man?", I asked.

"Vachan don't forget that I'm your best friend.. I know you completely.. it's very easy for me to guess you..", he said and I smiled.

"Come on.. now tell me what happened ? My curiosity is dying inside... ",he said.

"Nothing actually.. I Don't want to talk about her again Yash.. She is not interested to be my friend.. it's my mistake to apologize her..", I said it in one go.

"But Vachan..", he was about to start but I cut him off.

"Now don't try to change my mind.. I'm done with her..", I said in a warning tone.

"Okay.. okay.. chill dude.. I'm going .. Your dad asked me to convince you.. but you are not in a position to come.. So bye.. I'll see you later..", he said and left.