11 | Mutual Feelings Baby

Here we go..

Aditi pov:

I tried a lot to convince my uncle but he insisted me to go with that jerk..I'm not an idiot to trust him again.. I know what's going to happen if I travel with him.. I took my bag and rushed out of the house.. I started walking towards the main gate.. So that I can take a cab and leave this place..

I was walking on the road thinking about that Jerk and suddenly a car hock scared me.. I turned my head to see that rash driver and I became paralised all of a sudden..

God!! He is following me.. Save me from this guy.. I don't want to travel with him.. He halted the car next to me and I came out of my thoughts..

"Get into the car?",He demanded.. What the hell is this? He is so irritating..

"I'm not coming..",I snapped back at him.. with in seconds he got down from the car and caught my wrist..

Immediately I winced in pain.. My hand is paining a lot. Can't he see how he hurted me? His nails teared my delicate skin.. No one did this to me?

My eyes were about to become wet due to the pain and suddenly he loosened his grip.. I looked at him and his eyes were on my wrist...

"Let's go..",he said.

"If you don't leave my hand.. I'll shout..",I yelled at him and everyone on the road turned towards us..

"What the fucking shit is this?", He shouted.. What kind of language it is? Why is using such dirty words to me?

He left the hold and I turned to leave.. I gave him a winning smile and took a cab to my college.

I looked at my wrist and it was fully in red and I saw blood oozing out..

JERK.. I thought and tried to concentrate on the passing scenery.. Soon I reached my college.. I got down from the cab and started walking towards the entrance but suddenly my heart beat started to raise..

My breathe became uneven all of a sudden.. I felt the same feeling when I saw Vachan for the first time.. I kept my hand on my heart to control my self.. I can feel his presence.. I turned back and looked everywhere but I didn't find him..

What's going on Aditi? He is not here so you better go and concentrate on your studies.. My mind said and I turned towards my college.

I went to the lawn and sat on the bench as I don't want to attend my first lecture..

"Aditi..", I heard someone shouting my name and it was Sid.. He was running towards me and a smile came on my face automatically..

"Hey, How are you?", He asked breathing heavily.

"Sid I didn't came to college yesterday.. Do you know the reason behind it?", I asked him as he didn't even called me once.

He didn't reply anything and I started shouting at him.

"You are not my friend Sid.. I even apologized for my rude behaviour but you were still not talking to me properly.."

"You are hurting me a lot Sid.. I can't take it anymore..",I shouted controlling my tears.. but I heard him chuckling.

What the hell? Why is he showing his teeth now? He will get a punch from me if he didn't stop laughing.. I told myself.

"Hey I'm not joking here.. why are you laughing?",I asked raising my hand to slap him but he caught my wrist. Immediately I winced.

God!! Why everyone are holding my wrist today... it's paining me a lot..

"What happened?",Sid asked with concern.. he looked at my wrist and his facial expression changed..