56 | "My love for her never dies"

Please do follow me❤ It will help me to write more.

Siddharth pov:

"Hey wait" I shouted and she gave me puzzled look.

"You are Sanjana right ?" I asked hopping that she would say yes.

"Yes!!" she said. I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"But also your partner for the project" she added folding her hands.

"You know that? Then why didn't you met me in the class itself?" I asked. She should have talked to me in the class itself. I was searching for her from the past fifteen minutes.

"Because I don't want to talk to a rude person like you" she said breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Rude?" I asked raising my eye brow and she nodded.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for that. Please forgive me yaar. I'm not that rude" I said and she averted her gaze.

"We should work together Sanjana. We can't get a good output if fight like this. Please try to understand. I'm really sorry for that day" I said literally holding my ears. This project is important to me so I have do this.

"Okay??" I asked and she raised her eyebrows. God!! She is showing her attitude.

"Friends?" she asked shocking me. Did she really want to be my friend?

"Hello, where are you?" she asked me waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yes!" I said clearing my thoughts.

"So did you stopped hanging out at the bar?" she asked me. She is ridiculous. How can she ask me that type of question? I mean why is she taking that much concern on me.

I was about to speak but she cut me off.

"You are still hanging out right? I know you will never change. Just go and spoil your health there" she shouted. What the hell? Why is she shouting now? She is not my girlfriend or she is not even my close friend.

"Why do you care about me?" I asked.

"Because now you are my friend and I do care for you and I don't want you to spoil your health. Do you understand me?" she asked showing her fingure. She is something different.

"I understand" I said and she smiled. God!! She have a beautiful breathtaking smile.

"Okay now. I will meet you tomorrow" she said and turned to leave.

"Hey!! It's nice to meet you" I shouted and she turned back.

"Glad to meet you too" she said smiling and left the place.

Vachan pov:

I told her everything about my feelings but there is no reaction from her side. I know she is angry with me and she is acting like she don't care me.

It was hell disappointment but I'm ready to face anything to get my love back. She is the only one for me and I'm her only one.

"Are we done here?" she asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Not yet. I want you to eat something. I know you haven't ate anything from morning" I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"Don't act like you actually care for me. I know when I'm hungry and I'll eat at that time" she said and turned to leave. 

"Twinkle please.." I was speaking but she cut me off.

"Don't dare to call me by that name. You don't deserve" she shouted. Really? I don't deserve her calling by that name.