📌Time for RESULTS📌

Hola!!

I hope everyone is healthy and yeah there is a lot to talk with you guys. Please don't ignore. Just read it once.

I hope you are enjoying the story. Yeah, sad to say but this book is coming to an end may be not so soon but it will get ended in 3 chapters. I guess.

And please do follow me. It will encourage me to write more.

That day, I asked you to find out the Title for my next book. Did you remember?

Now, I'm revealing the Title of my next book.

MR

MR. MAFIA'S JULIET

I hope it sounds good and actually cool.

Now let me announce the people who guessed it right.

1. NikhilGupta984
2. Sindhuvogireddy
3. Staarangelll

Congratulations guys. I'm going to dedicate chapters to you all.

Now coming to this story.

How are you feeling guys? Are you guys enjoying the story?

What is your opinion after reading this novel? Answer me please. I need your reviews.

Now let me ask you this thing, do you want me to write about Sid's love story in this book?
Answer me in the comment section.

I thought of writing a sequel on Sid's love story. I don't know whether it sounds good or not. So I'm asking you. I need your views.

And yeah that's all for today.
I'll update soon and keep waiting and keep supporting me.

Don't forget to click on the follow.

Have a great time on Wattpad.

With Love❤

Ramzz