61 | "Our kid will look more cute than him"

Please do follow me. It's important

Please do vote and comment.

Vachan pov:

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted at Akansha and she gave me a smile. I jerked her hand from mine.

"What?" she asked me with an annoyed expression.

"I want to spend some quality time with you, Vachan. So I planned this" she said.

"Tell me what's going in your mind?" I asked.

"I will explain you everything later. Now come with me" she said and dragged me towards the car. She pushed me into the car and walked towards the other side. She hopped into the car and started driving.

"So how's life? Do you find any girl?" she asked me smiling. Okay, now it's time to reveal. She should know every detail about my girl.

"My life is so good without you, Akansha. And yeah, I got a girl who taught me what is love" I said thinking about my angel.

"Wow!! Who is she?" Akansha asked.

"Twinkle" I said and she looked at me with her wide eyes open.

"You know, You are creating a big mess between Twinkle and me. I don't want to loose her because of you so better stay away from me" I warned her and she gave me a sad look.

"Why the hell do you think that I'm messing inbetween you both? You are a jerk for me and don't forget that" she said showing anger in her eyes.

"And one more thing, even I showed love to you but you are the one who rejected it" she shouted. For a second, I felt guilty. She is obviously right.  She is first girl to propose me and I rejected her. She loved me a lot and I'm sure about that. 

"What are you thinking?" she asked breaking my stream of thoughts and I shacked my head.

"That is past I know but we can be friends right?" she said and I nodded in yes. I was about to speak but my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was Yash. 

"Hello!!" I said as I picked up the call.

"How is it going?" he asked and I know that he was trying to suppress his laugh.

"Get ready to die in my hands, Yash. You are a terrible friend you know that? huh?" I asked.

"Yes I'm and you are a terrible person. First tell me how many girls have you dated? How much is the list?" he asked. God!! I'm a jerk back then but I'm a decent person now. 

"Oh hello!! I haven't dated all the girls in the world" I said.

"But if you have got chance you would have dated for sure" he said and started laughing.

"Just shut your fucking mouth. Tell me why did you called me now?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, Am I disturbing your privacy with Akansha?" he asked and it made me hell angry. I disconnected the call and threw my phone into the back seat. 

"What happened?" Akansha asked.

"Nothing. Who told you that I was coming back to India?" I asked.

"Your best friend" she said and the volcano in me started exploding. He is going to die for sure. I thought and decided to clear my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"You will know" she said smiling. Soon, she took me to Starbucks oh great, the surprise is so good. We both we went in and she ordered cafe late for both of us. We had our coffee and suddenly her phone started ringing. She excused herself and took the call.