59 | "Mr.Cute... Mr. Hot... Whatever"

Hey !!!

Here is a lovely update.. Enjoy it.

Please do follow me.. It will encourage me to write more.

Vachan pov:

"It's my life and I can take care of myself" she said. What the hell? Why is she talking like that?

"What did you said?" I asked controlling my anger.

"It's my life" she said lowering her eyes. I can't take this anymore. When will she understand me? She is my life and I can't live without her.

Immediately, I crashed her with a hug. I hugged her so tightly not even letting her to breathe.

"It's our life" I whispered in her ears.

"My life entirely depends on yours. If you are happy then I'm. If you are sad then I'm. If anything happens to you it will effects me too" I revealed the truth.

There is a few minutes of silence. The things which I can hear are the drizzling sounds and her heart beat.

I closed my eyes just to feel her. I don't want her to leave me. I'm hell addicted to her. If anything happens to her then it will be my last day on this planet.

"Ahem!!" she cleared her throat breaking my thoughts. I released her and she took few steps back.

"Umm... go and sit in the car. I'll fix this" I said turning my head towards the car.

"Okay" she said and opened the car door.

"Vachan, I'm sorry" she said turning towards me.

"For what?" I asked still trying to fix the engine.

"For everything" she said making me smile.

"I should have listened to you. I created a lot of mess today. Because of my stubbornness we both were here. I'm really sorry" she said with a puppy face. God!! How can she be so cute? She is my baby and I want to take care of her throughout my life.

"It's okay. Now go and sit inside" I said as I don't want her to get wet. I started to concentrate on the work. I don't know what happened to this car. And on the other hand this rain is not letting me to concentrate.

My hands started to shiver because of the cool breeze. Suddenly, the water stopped to drizzle on me. What happened?

I looked above my head and I saw an umbrella protecting me from getting wet.

"Don't worry. I'll help you too" Twinkle said making me to smile. I nodded my head and started fixing the engine.

----------------

"Done!!" I said turning my head towards her and she gave me a smile.

"Okay, wait here. I'll go and start the engine" I said and she nodded. She moved back holding the umbrella tightly with her both hands.

I hopped the car and turned the engine.

God!! Help me please. I can't see her like this. She may get fever. I thought and started the engine.

Damn!! It was not starting. I hit my hand to the steering wheel.

"Vachan, try it again" my heart said and I turned the engine again and this time it got started.

Thank God!!

I looked at Twinkle and her face was so bright. I signaled her to come and she hopped into the car.

"You did it" she said with a happy smile.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"Vachan, I want to ask you something" she said and I raised my eyebrows.