7 | Scaring her..

Hello people,

Sorry for the late update.. my schedule is very tight and I'm not getting time to write.. I hope you will understand..

Happie Reading..

Here we go

Aditi pov:

I scolded my brother because I'm getting late to the college.. He told me that he will drive fast and I felt a gulp in my throat..

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly.. I'm scared of this damn speed.. My hands became cold and I was unable to breath..

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes...

"Twinkle.. Are you OK?", My brother asked.

No Karan.. I'm not OK.. I want to scream but my eyes fell on the person next to my brother..

Vachan is looking at me with a question mark face.. I know that he was thinking about my strange behaviour..God!! I don't want him to know about my phobia

I should be normal..I thought.

Twinkle.. just relax.. I told myself and took a deep breath closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked at my Brother.. He was worried about me..

"I'm fine Karan..", I said and got down of the car. I started walking to my class without looking back.

God!!My heart is still out of control.. I don't know when I will overcome this fear..

I went to my class and I didn't find Sid. Then yesterday's incident came into my mind.. God!! I have to apologize him... I was in my thoughts and I saw my lecturer walking inside.. We stood up and greeted him..

Where is Sid? Now lecturer will ask about the assignments..

Where are you Sid? I had even wrote your assignments.. I took my phone from my bag and messaged him..

"Have you done your assignments?", I heard lecturer's voice and everyone nodded there heads.

"Now come and submit them.. one by one..", Lecturer said and calling our names.

What should do now? Should I submit Sid's assignment.. I was in my thoughts when I heard Sid's voice from the door.

"May I come in Sir?", Sid asked.

"Mr. Siddarth you are late.. better come to the next class..", Lecturer said in serious tone.

"Sorry Sir.. Please excuse me for this time.. I won't repeat my mistake again..", Sid pleaded him.

"Did you finished the assignments?", Lecturer asked him shocking me.

God!! How can I help you Sid? I wrote your assignments too but what should I do now.. I should do something so save my friend from this Lecturer..

"Sir.. I had completed my assignments..", Sid said taking out a file from his bag.

"That's great.. Hand over the copy to me..", Lecturer said and Sid submitted his copy.

"You did a great job Siddarth..", Lecturer said and he smiled.

What the hell is this? Who helped him.. I should be the only one who should help my best friend.. all my thoughts were shattered hearing Lecturer's voice.