62 | "Love is a serious mental disease"

Guys, I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm going through a lot these days and I hope you won't mind.

Please do vote and follow me. It will encourage me

One question:

Is love seriously a mental disease? for me it's yes. If you need reasons then ping me personally.

Anyways, I want to know your views. Answer me in the comment section. Will be waiting for your answers.

Here we go.

Aditi pov:

I don't know what happened to me. Hearing Sid's name itself brought tears in my eyes. I just want a shoulder to cry on and I found Vachan. I hugged him tightly and cried my heart out. I'm really lucky to have him in my life. He is the best for me. My soulmate.

I opened my eyes but I didn't find Vachan next to me. Last night, I was sleeping in his arms but where is he now. I looked around but I didn't find him. He might be in his room. I thought and got up from my bed. I went to his room and he was not there too. 

Where are you man? I was thinking and I heard my brother's voice. He was on a call. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good Morning!!" I greeted as soon as he hung his call.

"Morning sistaa" he said and hugged me.

"You looked so disturbed yesterday, how are you now?" he asked. Yeah, I'm fully disturbed and Sid is only one flashing in my mind. All the moments with him are still ringing in my head. I can't forget him easily after all he is my best friend. 

He did a mistake by kissing me but there is no wrong in loving and confessing his feelings to me. One has a right to love and he loved me. He thought that I would be his perfect match and proposed me but destiny decided something weird and different for both of us.

The moment he proposed me, I lost my best friend and he lost his first love. And apart from all these I lost my first love too. We both struggled a lot and my pain is more worse than him.

Loosing Sid and Vachan gave me an incredible pain but now I decided to forgive them. I can't live without both of them. They are hell important to me. 

"Sister, where are you?" I heard my brother's voice bringing me back to present.

"Nothing" I said shacking my head a little.

"Have you seen Vachan? I want to talk to him" I asked my brother.

"He went out, I guess" he said. I was about to speak but his phone started ringing again. He face was glowing like a thousand watt bulb after seeing the caller ID. Maybe his girl is on the line, I thought. He excused himself and left the place.

I took a deep breathe and went back to my room. I walked towards the window and started thinking about Vachan. Where did he went? I want to see him very badly.

"Hey!! You can call him idiot" mocked my brain. I rushed to my bed and searched for my phone. Where the hell did I kept my phone? I removed the blanket and I found it.

I took the phone and dialed him. His phone was switched off. What happened? Where the hell is he?

"Okay Twinkle, you are thinking a lot now. He will be back. Don't worry" I thought and decided to leave this matter. I took a quick shower and went down. Only two days left for my brother's marriage and tomorrow is the haldi day. A lot of arrangements are still pending. 

I saw my mom and dad in a serious conversation. They are talking about tomorrow's function. I went and sat next to my dad. 

"Do you need any help?" I asked my dad.