63 | "Your best friend is back"

Please do vote and comment your views.

Please do follow me for more updates. Check the above video once and send it to your best friends.

Dedicated to all my best friends. List is so long guys.

Here we go.

Sidharth pov:

I woke up when the morning sunrise hit my face. I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 Am. Damn!! I checked my phone and there are 10 missed calls from Sanjana. I'm dead now. Yesterday, I had promised her that I would take her out for shopping. I told her that I would pick her up from her place.

Sid!! You are dead today. Dig the ground and bury yourself. I got up and immediately dialed to her. She picked up the call for the first ring.

"Sid!! Where the hell are you?" I heard her screaming from the other end. God!! she is hell angry.

"Hey bud!! I'm really sorry. I woke up late. Give me some time. I'll get fresh up and I'll come" I said in one go.

"No need to come. I'm coming to your place better get ready by that time or else you will be dead" she warned me and it brought a smile on my face. This happens every time. Even when she is threatening her voice will be so cute like pikacho's voice. I just like her voice.

"Are you there?" her voice brought me back.

"Yeah!! I'll get ready. Bye" I said and hung the call.

 I quickly rushed into the washroom and did my morning chores. I got ready in few minutes and went down. I went to the kitchen and boiled some eggs for me. Suddenly, I heard the door bell ringing. Who is this? Sanjana will never ring the bell. She will come without any warning. I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw a man and he was showing his back to me. He was on a phone call. He turned towards me and gave me a smile.

"Sidharth??" he asked raising his eye brows.

"Yes of course. Who are you ?" I asked in return.

"Vachan. I'm Vachan Mehra" he said extending his hand. What? Sid, you heard it wrong. Ask him again. You heard it wrong. He is not VACHAN. He is not Aditi's Vachan. Suddenly, everything which I was hiding from the past few months started to flash in front of me. My eyes were blurred as I couldn't control my tears.

"Hey!! Are you okay?" I heard his voice. He was looking at me with concern.

"What do you want?" I asked him with all my strength.

"I need to talk to you. Please give me few minutes" he asked me.

"About what?" I asked.

"About our lives. About your best friend" he said.

"Lives? Who's life? I'm having a peaceful life here far away from all. And my best friend? I'm least bothered about her. She is not my best friend any more" I said holding back my tears.

"Seriously?" he asked entering inside.

"Hey!! just get out. I don't want to see your face again" I shouted out of my lungs.

"You don't bother her. She is nothing to you right?" he asked sitting on the couch and I remained silent.

"Then why the tears are coming from your eyes? You can lie to me sid but you can't lie to yourself" he said and I decided to give up.

"What do you want to talk?" I asked sitting in front of him.

"Are you happy ,Sid? Don't you miss her?" he asked me and I lowered my eyes.