47 | "A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE"

Cute Chapter

Please do follow me❤

Guys!! Today is gonna be the day of friends. Everyone should have someone in their life to listen to your bullshit.

I have many like them in my life and I'm greatful to have them.

Hope you all will enjoy your day with your besties.

Happy Friendship day❤!!

Preethi pov:

I have completed my exams and now I'm going to London. I want meet Yaswanth and should confess my feelings.

I tried calling him many times after that incident but he completely avoided me.

I don't know why I felt lonely without talking to him. I don't know why I love him that much.  His innocent and caring attitude made me to fall in love.

I can't live without him for sure. He is my life line. I hope he will accept me without creating any mess.

I took the boarding pass and I boarded into the flight. Actually, my uncle and aunt lives in London too. I messaged my aunt to pick me up from the airport.

------------------------

Soon I landed in London and I saw my lovely aunt waving her hand.

"Aunty!!" I almost shouted and hugged her tightly. 

"Welcome to London" she said.

"I have missed you a lot" she said and I smiled breaking the hug. We both walked towards the parking lot and I placed my bags into the car.

"Did you get his address?" I asked.

"Answer me, Aunty. I have to go and meet him once" I said in a crooked voice. I didn't even realize that I was crying.

"Hey!! Here is Yaswanth address. Now don't cry. Come, first let's go to our place and then you can meet him tomorrow" Aunty said.

"No.. I have to meet him now. You go to home. I'll join you later" I said.

"Listen Preethi, you look so tired" she said.

"I'm not listening to you, Aunty. Let me go" I said and called a cab.

"Bye!! I'll come soon" I said and left the place without giving her a chance to reply.

I gave the address to the driver and he started driving to Yaswanth's house. God!! I'm going to see him after a long time. I'm excited like hell.

I was in my thoughts and the car halted at a place. The house looks beautiful. I got down from the car and paid him.

I started walking towards the door. My heart is beating fast. I don't know how he will react after seeing me here.

I rang the door bell and waited for him to open the door. I was looking at the lobby and the door was opened.

I turned my head and I saw a girl in a red colored frock. Who is she?What is she doing here?

She looked at me from head to toe and I felt disgusted. Her hair looked messed all I can think is something terribly bad.

"Is this Yaswanth's house?" I asked controlling myself.

"Yes!!" she replied.

"Who came baby?" I heard a male voice from the back. It's Yaswanth's voice.