Running

We shared the moon,
We shared the stars..
We tasted tears,
We bared the scars.
A thousand years, I'd run to you.
There's not a thing I wouldn't do.
I know this pain won't last,
But I can't leave it in the past.
I would give my life for you,
Just for another chance.
A thousand years, a thousand miles,
Across the world just to see your smile.
You've been away for way too long,
I just need your love to keep me strong.
This is dedicated to the one. The one I was searching for, the one I found, and the one I lost.

Marcus' Point Of View
This story I'm writing is called Fill in the blank. I am dedicating it to Morgana. It's about our story. Although nothing could fill the blank that I started feeling as soon as she left this world. I told her I would protect her no matter what... I tried, but I guess I lied.. I'm Marcus and here's my story. I found Morgana's diary so I will try to tell you her point of view too.

Fill in the blank: I ______ that I was happy.
How do I fill it in? Listen to my story and tell me how you would fill it in.

Hi, I'm Marcus. I found Morgana's diary so I will tell you her point of view. Here goes...

Morgana's Point Of View
Hey, I'm Morgana. ( (A/N Morgana means Sea). ) Here's what happened to me, in possibly the worst and best few months of my life. It all started on November 9th, in 2015. I remember this day because it was the day I decided I was fed up of my own home. It was the day I decided to run away.

I'm an only child. I wasn't always an only child but my twin sister died. Well we don't know that. My Dad was yelling at her one day she she ran away just like I am about to do. Her name was Anna and she's my only good memory of home. I remember the times we would run around the house singing and chasing each other. But now she's gone.

I was in my room and I heard my mom and dad yelling downstairs. I'm 15 and my parents have been fighting as long as I can remember. My dad is abusive but I haven't told anyone because in the end, he is my dad and I love him. I got a dog a few months ago. He helped distract me from all the pain at home. He's a West Highland White Terrier and he's only a puppy. I'm not exactly how sure how old he is. I found him on the street and he was abandoned by his mother. He was probably the runt of the litter. I brought him home, nourished him, and now I have had him for 5 months.

As I mentioned, I heard yelling downstairs. I opened my door and walked to the top of the stairs.

"I'm sick of this goddamned house!" I heard my dad shout.
"I know! I'm sorry!" I heard my mom yell back.
"Don't shout at me woman!" I heard my dad shout. Then I heard a slap noise and someone fall to the ground.
"I-I'm So-sorry.." I heard my mom whisper faintly.
"Damn right you are! Where's that child of ours? I want her gone! I'm going to kick her out right now!" He started stomping up the stairs angrily.
"No! Don't hurt her!" I heard my mom shout desperately.

I was already covered in bruises from my father. I was so scared and I was thinking fast, I just locked my door. I grabbed a bag and threw in whatever clothes I could, and my dogs food her leash, and some cash. I also grabbed some photos from my room. Pictures of me and my family, as I would hopefully never see them again. There was one person I would want to see again. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door.
"Morgana! Open this door right now!" I heard my dad shout. I grabbed my phone and since my bag was still half empty, I put my dog in there, but didn't zip it up all the way. Like my dog was in a purse. Then I hopped out my window into the tree right next to it. Once I was at the bottom, I ran. I ran faster than I knew I could run.

A/N hey guys! I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Will you get away?