Now I answer - Final

For a more "emotional" experience, play the song at the top. All I want by Kodaline

Marcus' Point of View

"I'm sorry for your loss," The doctor told me, comforting me. This morning, I had called the hospital and got her in as soon as possible.

"Can I just have some time to think?"

"Of course, I'll leave you alone." She said, and left the room.

I turned around and sat next to Morgana. I felt a single tear escape my eye.

"Morgana, I know you're strong, you always have been, but now we need a miracle," I was in choking back tears, "What happened to our promise that nothing will ever separate us?"

I couldn't talk to her without feeling guilty. I know it may not be my fault, but I just wanted her to enjoy herself while we were on our trip, I didn't mean for it to end this way.

"I know that you've always been strong, and I know that this may be your time, but please, if there's any way you an hear me, come back to me. We can go home and spend every moment together, I'll never leave your side. I love you Morgana."

I gripped onto her hand and I felt her hold it back, as I felt that, I saw her eyes flinch.

"Morgana?"

"Marcus, I love you. Goodbye."

I felt her hand lose its soft, gentle grip, "No! Stay with me, I know it might be difficult but please, stay here. We both want this, so let's let it happen. Please?" I was crying, but nothing woke her up again. I needed her, I need to fly home with her, as if nothing was ever wrong. We could do anything she wanted to, if only she woke up.

So now I answer... I ______ that I was happy.. I wish that I was happy, I miss that I was happy. I wish I could have that feeling with her, just hold her in my arms once more before she left this world. To a place with no more pain. Where she's happier, living on without me I miss you Morgana, more than anything in this world. I've tried to be with you before, but the universe wanted me to stay here. I know that one day we'll meet again though, and I can't wait for that day. I love you.

I had an idea though, in order to keep Morgana forever in my memory and to introduce her to others. I picked up an empty book and began writing,

This story I'm writing is called Fill in the blank. I am dedicating it to Morgana. It's about our story. Although nothing could fill the blank that I started feeling as soon as she left this world. I told her I would protect her no matter what... I tried, but I guess I lied.. I'm Marcus and here's my story.

Fill in the blank: I ______ that I was happy.

How do I fill it in? Listen to my story and tell me how you would fill it in.

Hi, I'm Marcus. I found Morgana's diary so I will tell you her point of view. Here goes...

A/N That was the last chapter of my book! I can't believe that it's over, but I'll start uploading Interrogation in a month or so. Add it to your library and pay attention for any notifications!