Is it really you?

Morgana's Point of View

"Okay guys! Morgana here has lost someone very dear to her many years ago." Marcus started to explain to the crowd. "Today we are going to reunite the two of them. They haven't seen each other in many years, so please welcome to the stage..." This was it. I was going to be with them again, after many hard years alone at home, I will see them again.

Unknown's Point of View

Marcus called my name welcoming me onto the stage. I was frozen. Was this it? Or were they calling for someone else? This had to be a dream, right? The world doesn't work as perfectly as this is right now. I can't believe this might actually be happening right now. I was still frozen in spot, not realizing what is happening. Then everything went back into motion. Morgana was staring at me and Marcus walked up to where I was. The security was trying to get my attention and they were going to help me onto the stage. Morgana, here I come.

Morgana's Point of View

There they were, they were frozen, not moving, just like I was. We were both stuck, not knowing what to do. This was about to happen. I didn't think this would ever happen in my life. I thought we said bye forever. After my dad destroyed my phone, there was no possible contact with each other. I tried to find other ways to contact them, but there was no use. We just wouldn't ever talk again. But today, today is different. Today is the day where everything will change.

The security was trying to get them up onto stage, they finally snapped out of it and came up the stairs to the stage. The three stairs that felt like millions. The few seconds that felt like years. Then there they were, standing two feet in front of me.

"Is it really you?" I asked them, almost in tears.

"Well that depends on who you think I am. How can I believe it's you?" There were a few seconds of silence. "Morgana?" They were who i thought it was. I ran the two feet and hugged them. I hugged them so tight and I didn't let go. I didn't want to lose them.

I whispered something in their ear, "It's really you... Is your name..."

A/N Who is the Unknown? I still haven't told you, take a guess in the comments! I might be sneaky and not tell you the next chapter either ;) Have fun guessing! (Sorry for such a short part! I will try to make the next ones longer!)