Blankets and Beds

Morgana's Point of View
I was laying down on the bench in the dog park. I guess I will be staying here for the night. Then my phone started going off like crazy.

Marcus: Morgana, are you okay?
Marcus: I heard you're lost! Are you okay?
Marcus: Hello? Morgana?
Marcus: Are you okay?

How did he find out that I was lost? Was that man I pulled over his dad? I guess they looked alike.

Morgana: Chill Marcus, I'm fine.
Marcus: Where are you? Were you really lost?
Morgana: I'm at the dog park. And I can't answer that.
Read at 6:48

In Trofors it was already dark and I was tired from all of my adventures. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. Why didn't Marcus text back? Oh well. I'm tired.

Marcus' Point of View
I had to text Morgana right away.

Marcus: Morgana, are you okay?
Marcus: I heard you're lost! Are you okay?
Marcus: Hello? Morgana?
Marcus: Are you okay?
Morgana: Chill Marcus, I'm fine.
Marcus: Where are you? Were you really lost?
Morgana: I'm at the dog park. And I can't answer that.

I read her message and grabbed a blanket and ran to the park. If Morgana was really lost, she must have run away. She might need a blanket. I ran all the way to the dog park. When I got there I saw Morgana sleeping on the bench. I texted mom and dad telling them the situation. They said she could spend the night.

I looked at Morgana and she was shivering from the cold. I got the blanket and wrapped her and her dog up in it, then I carried them all the way home. Morgana continued sleeping which was good. I didn't want to wake her. Eventually we got home and mom already had the air mattress set up in my room for her. I wanted her to be comfortable so I grabbed some of moms pajamas and dressed Morgana, don't worry, I wasn't looking. I tucked her into my own comfy bed and I slept on the air mattress. I immediately fell asleep once I got into the air mattress. I hope Morgana has a good sleep.

Morgana's Point of View
**The Next Morning**
I woke up in a bed. I was warm and I saw my dog next to me, sleeping. How did I get here? In a comfortable bed? Was I kidnapped? I looked on the floor. There I saw my clothes. Oh my god, what happened last night? I didn't 'Do it' did I? Or even worse, I wasn't raped, was I? I looked at myself to make sure I had clothes on. I had pajamas on. They weren't mine though. I saw Marcus on the floor too. He had just woken up.

"Good morning Morgana, would you like anything for breakfast?" He asked me.
"Um... Good morning? How did I get here?" I was looking around. This must have been Marcus' room. "And what happened last night?"
"And I heard that you were lost so I texted you and once you told me you were at the dog park, I got a blanket and rushed to the dog park. Then I wrapped you and your dog up, and brought you here. And don't worry, you didn't 'do it' with anyone, you're clothes are on the floor because I changed you into my mom's pajamas. But again, don't worry, I wasn't looking and I didn't take your underwear or bra off." I blushed at that comment.
"Thanks Marcus, but why me? Why would you help someone so worthless? I'm not worth your time." I felt tears forming in my eyes, I was remembering all the things my dad did to me. I think Marcus must have been able to tell.
"Because I like you Morgana, you're different. In a good way, don't worry. You're kind, caring and incredible Morgana. You're worth it, and definitely worth my time."

A/N Hey guys! Hope you liked that chapter! Like I said, the intense chapters are coming soon! Is Marcus confessing his love for you? Or is he just trying to be friendly? Comment your thoughts!