I wished for you

Morgana's Point of View

I managed to fall asleep even though I slept all day. The doctor gave me meds that made me really tired so I slept all the way through the night into the morning. When I woke up, Marcus was writing in his notebook.

"What are you doing?" I asked Marcus

"Just writing out my thoughts." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Cool. I'm hungry so I'm going to go downstairs to make some food. You want any?"

"Okay. I will come down with you." He turned to me and kissed me. I felt his smile form once he stated kissing me.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said to me. Then we went downstairs and made some chocolate chip pancakes.

You could smell them from upstairs because as soon as they started cooking, Anna was running downstairs shouting "I smell pancakes!" Marcus and I both laughed. Anna ran into the room and sat down at the table ready to eat.

I finished making them and I put them on a plate for us all to share. Anna went upstairs and got Martinus. We were all quiet while eating because we were enjoying the pancakes. As soon as we were done, I cleaned up all the dishes and Marcus and I went upstairs.

"What do you want to do?" Marcus asked me.

"Football?" I asked.

"Morgana you know what the doctor said. No running for a while."

"Playing football doesn't mean that I have to run. What if we just pass the football back and fourth?"

"Okay!" Marcus got up and grabbed a ball. We invited Anna and Martinus to come, then all 4 of us went to the football field. We walked there but I kept almost falling so Marcus ended up carrying me.

"Just be careful with Morgana, she can't run so we're only going to lightly pass the ball. I don't want her to get hurt." Marcus told everyone. I love that he's so protective of me.

"Okay." Anna and Martinus said in sync. We all got into a square formation and we passed the ball for a while. Anna and Martinus ended up going back home early. Marcus and I kept playing with the ball for a while. By now it was almost sunset.

"Wanna see something cool?" Marcus asked me.

"Okay." I told him. He came over and picked me up and started carrying me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He told me. He kept carrying me to the destination. Eventually we got to the top of a hill that was in an empty field.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"Just look around." He told me. I looked around me and I could see the sun setting on one side and the moon rising on the opposite side. The sky was different shades of orange, yellow, purple, pink, blue, almost every colour imaginable.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

"But not as beautiful as you." Marcus told me and I blushed. He gently lifted my head with a few fingers, making me look him in the eyes. Then he kissed me. It was a beautiful kiss and the seconds felt like hours. When we broke away we laid down on the grassy hill. We laid there for a while, until we could see the stars. Even then Marcus held me close and we gazed at the stars together.

"I wished upon a star for you. The next day you came along. I just want you to know that you'll always have me." Marcus whispered to me.

"You will always have me too Marcus. If there ever comes a time when we are taken apart, remember me and I'll forever stay in your heart." I whispered back.

"I love you Morgana. I want you to always remember that." Marcus said to me.

"I love you too." I told him. After a while we decided to go home. I kept almost falling because my ankle was still weak so Marcus carried me, again. Once we got home we went upstairs to bed. When we laid there, I kept thinking about the stars. Does the moon come out at night so the stars aren't lonely?

"Marcus?" I said to Marcus.

"Yeah Morgana?" He asked.

"Do you love me?" I asked him.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" He reassured me.

"Would you do anything for me?" I asked him.

"Yes, I would do absolutely anything for you." He told me.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes. I would give up my world for you."

"I need you to leave me. To get as far as possible."

"No. I'm sorry but that's one thing I will not do. This happened in my dream and I lost you forever. I can't do that. I love you and I won't ever let you go. No matter what the consequences are." He told me. I hugged him. I love him too, I just want him to be safe.

A/N This book is almost over. I think I'm going to end it around 40 chapters! I might make a sequel if you guys really liked it, but after this I will start my new book "Interrogation"!