Admitting Feelings

Morgana's Point of View

(A/N Imagine she was told everything that happened, if you want to read what happened, reread the book.)

"He did all that?" I questioned.

"Yeah, and now we're trying to find him." Anna told me.

"Wow. Well I would help but you know..." I responded.

"Yeah it's okay. Do you mind if we go out tonight to try and find him again?" Anna asked me.

"Yeah, that's fine." I said.

"I'll stay here with you." Max told me. As he said that I saw Marcus give him an evil glare.

"Are you sure?? I asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to catch up anyways." Max responded.

"I can stay if you want." Marcus offered.

"No I think we'll be good. You know more about this than Max. You could help find my dad." I told Marcus. He just nodded.

"We should get going." Martinus said.

"Yeah, you sure you don't wanna come Max?" Marcus asked him.

"No it's okay, you guys go without me." Max told them.

"Okay, see you later!" Anna shouted as they walked out the door.

**1 hour later**

Max and I have been catching up for a while, although I don't know what happened in the past year. I'm now finishing the last page of my book, as I was interrupted earlier.

"I really missed you when I moved away. I texted you everyday, why didn't you answer them?" Max asked me.

"My dad smashed my phone and I didn't get another one until before I ran away. By then I forgot your number." I told him.

"We missed so much time together."

"You know, we can make up that time right now."

"What do you mean?"

"My feelings stayed the same for you when you left."

"What feelings?"

"I like you Max. I did for a long time, but I never got to tell you. Now you're here I can finally admit it."

"I like you too Morgana, but you have a boyfriend. You might not remember but he loves you with all of his heart. You do too, you just don't remember. Give it some time and you'll remember him, and how much you love each other."

"Fine." I said as I went back to reading my book.

Marcus' Point of View

"I'm just scared that she'll never remember me. She seems to remember that 'Max' guy a lot. I hope she doesn't like him in that way." I ranted to Martinus and Anna as we were out searching for her dad.

"Well Max is a good guy, and he knows how much she means to you. Besides, I'm almost positive that Morgana has no feelings for Max. Unless something changed after I ran away." Anna responded, "and it could have, but like I said, Max is a good guy and won't let Morgana cheat on you."

"If you say so. Do you think she'll ever remember and love me the same?" I asked open-ended.

"Well we're not doctors Marcus, but I'm sure she will." Anna told me and Martinus agreed, "She loved you more than anything in the world. Love is the strongest force on earth, her love will remember you. I can't guarantee that she will remember everything that she's been through with you, but she will love you again."

"Maybe it's better for her that she doesn't remember everything she's been through with me. It was too much stress for her. I just hope that one day she will remember how much I love her." I said.

**2 hours later**

"Nothing still. I don't think we're ever going to catch this guy." I said, upset.

"I'm sure the police will catch him soon, but I think we're done. There's no way the three of us will find him ourselves." Anna said.

"Let's go back then." I said and began heading towards the car to go back to the hospital, Anna and Martinus agreed.

**Back at the hospital**

It's just Morgana and I in the room. Morgana's asleep for the night and I don't blame her, it's really late. I decided to go to sleep too.

**The next morning**

I woke up to somebody texting my phone. I got up and checked my phone and Anna and Martinus have been spamming me with messages. I read a few of them.

Martinus- Turn on the news right now!

Anna- They found him!

Anna- Marcus get up!

Martinus- He's caught!

I turned on the news quietly and sure enough, there he was.

News reporter- Barrington Aldway has been found by the police last night. He was arrested and sent immediately to jail for attempted murder on Morgana Aldway. He took custody of her and brought her onto a boat and threw her overboard. She was found, alive on the coast of Little Cornwallis Island in Canada by three brave teenagers. She is recovering in the hospital as of now. More information after the break.

"Did you hear that Morgana? They caught your dad!" I said to Morgana. She slowly opened her eyes. When she saw me she had a terrified expression on her face.

"Who are you?"

A/N The contest is finally here! You have a chance to be featured in my next book! All you have to do, is follow my wattpad and instagram (@marcusmartinuscanada), hand DM me on wattpad or instagram why you want to win! More details on @marcusmartinuscanada on Instagram!