You'll Pay

Morgana's Point of View
A few hours have passed since the concert. Now Anna and I have been in our own hotel room for a while (Marcus and Martinus' Dad got us our own room.), catching up so each other. Before we knew it, it was time to sleep. We had a long plane ride tomorrow. By that I mean that she's coming to Norway with me! Marcus asked his mom and said she could stay for a while and they agreed. Anna and I laid our heads down and tried to fall asleep.

"Morgana?" She asked me in the dark.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"I'm scared." She told me.
"For what?" I asked her.
"What if I wake up and you're not here?"
"Don't worry, that won't happen. I promise I won't leave you, ever. I can't and won't lose you again."
"Promise?"
"Pinky promise" I said as I put out my pinky, like we used to when we were just little kids. Anna and I laughed as she locked her pinky with mine.
"Goodnight Morgey." Anna said as she rolled over.
"Goodnight Anna."

**The Next Morning**

Anna's Point of View
I woke up to the sound of Morgana's alarm. It was playing Beast by Isaac Elliot. I met him a little while ago, when I first ran away he was on a tour to Norway. Him and I became really close and we still hang out and talk a lot. Morgana turned off her alarm and moaned. I laughed.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I giggled.
"Good Morning." Was all I got back. It was 05:00 so it made sense that she was tired. And she was also not a morning person. I got up and showered, got ready and was ready to leave for breakfast.

"Morgey, you ready?" I shouted to her, in another room. No response. "Hello? You ready?" I shouted again as I walked into the bedroom. I laughed, she hasn't even gotten out of bed yet. "Morgey! You need to get up!" I said while laughing and trying to pull her out of her bed.
"Nooo." Morgana said, extending the "o" forcing me to realize that she wasn't getting out of bed. I pulled her out of bed but she landed on me on the floor. We both laughed.
"Morgey get off!" I shouted laughing.
"No, I don't wanna get up." She said back.
"We can get pancakesss" I said lengthening the "s". With that she was up and almost ready in seconds. I laughed, I forgot how much she loved pancakes. I haven't had pancakes in a while. A few minutes passed.
"Let's go!" Morgana shouted as she was getting her shoes on. I'm surprised how fast she can get dressed. I got my shoes on and we went downstairs to the little restaurant in the hotel. It wasn't open.
"I got up for nothing!?" Morgana groaned as I laughed.
"Let's go see if Marcus and Martinus are ready. Maybe we can run across the road to the little restaurant there." I told Morgana.
"Okay!" She and I started walking upstairs to check on the boys. Now it was 05:30 and we had to leave for the airport at 06:00. We got up there and I had to go back to our room for a second to grab my phone and Morgana went to Marcus and Martinus' room.

Morgana's Point of View
I knocked on the boys door and I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Marcus answered, shirtless. I might have been checking him out. He laughed.

"My eyes are up here." He said as he put two fingers under my chin and gently moved my head making me look him in his eyes. His hair was messy, some hanging over his face. His voice was a little scratchy in the morning. It was cute. "You going to ask anything or did you just come here to check me out?" he laughed.

"Do you want to come to dinner with me?"
"It's dinner time already?" he laughed again.
"Breakfast. I meant breakfast." Marcus laughed again, this time I laughed with him.
"Of course. I will go get Martinus. We will be right out."
"Okay. See you soon." I said as I ran towards my room to get Anna.

Anna's Point of View
I got to the room and I saw Morgana's phone was there too so I grabbed it for her. She had a few text messages, but I didn't want to be nosy so I didn't read them. There was one that caught my attention though.
It read "I know where you are, you are going to regret leaving. Come back to me or else I take your twin too. I should have never let her run away. Now you'll pay."

A/N Sorry for not uploading on Monday and Wednesday! I will try to upload again tomorrow, but I can't promise because life got busy! Hope you enjoyed!