Targeted

Marcus' Point of View

I went downstairs to make some dinner for Morgana and I. I was making pizza for us. It was a pre made pizza, I only had to heat it up in the oven. I put the pizza in and let it bake. It would only take a few minutes so I stayed downstairs. Once it was all done, I pulled it out of the oven and it smelled amazing. That's when I heard it. I heard Morgana scream and something fall really hard to the ground. Without hesitation I ran upstairs to my room. There she was, tears in her eyes, hiding behind the covers.

"Morgana, are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked her. She was shaking uncontrollably so I ran over to her.

"What happened?" I asked her again. She then pointed at the window. I looked out the window but there was nothing there.

"There's nothing there." Then I saw her phone. I picked it up and read all the messages. There were pictures of her, coming closer and closer to her. The last picture was a picture of her sleeping. I then ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay. You're okay now. I won't leave you. We will go somewhere that's safe until it's okay to be here again. Okay?" I told her and she nodded.

"I will call my dad and he can drive us over where they are staying for the night. You'll be okay." I told her.

Morgana's Point of View

Marcus called his dad and told him what happened. He then came and picked us up. He brought us to where himself, Marcus' mom, Martinus and Emma were all staying for the night. There was only one more spare room, which is where Anna was going to be sleeping. Plans changed so Anna would be with Martinus and I would be with Marcus. Emma would be sleeping on her own in a different room.

I brought my stuff to my and Marcus' room, and since it was late I decided to go to bed. Marcus came with me so I wouldn't be scared about being alone. Once I got to the room, I saw that it as a really big room. There was a huge bed in the middle on the back wall, there was a big tv that you could see from the be there were huge, empty dressers next to the bed, there was a walk-in closet, and it even had its own bathroom! I set all my stuff next to the dresser then I got my pajamas and changed quickly in the bathroom. I left the washroom and got ready for bed. I made sure to shut the blinds and the curtains before going to sleep. I hopped into bed and waited for Marcus.

As I laid there, I was thinking. Thinking about a lot of stuff. Thinking about everything. Who could this person be? Why are they targeting me? Are they an MMer and they hate me because I'm dating Marcus? If that's even true, who's crazy enough to break into Marcus' house to get a picture of me sleeping? What are they trying to achieve? Am I safe? If so, this person seems to follow me everywhere I go, will I be safe for long? Do they want me dead?

This whole thing is making me go crazy, it also really scares me. What if they want me dead? I know that Marcus said he would always protect me and Anna said she wouldn't leave my side, but how true can that be is I get kidnapped and they can't find me? This is way to scary for me. I decided that I was going to get to sleep, even though Marcus wasn't there yet.

I was about to lay down when I felt someone grab my shoulders. I screamed because I was so worked up about this whole situation. I ran out of bed and hid in the corner, at least I tried because it's impossible to run with this cast. Then I felt someone hug me.

"I'm sorry Morgana. I didn't mean to scare you. I shouldn't have done that because you're worked up about this whole stalker thing. I'm sorry.." I turned around and there was Marcus. I hugged him and I felt tears starting to roll down my cheek. He hugged me back.

I could tell he didn't really know why I was crying. I was crying in fear. Not fear because I got scared when Marcus came in, but fear that he won't be able to protect me. Fear that I won't be here much longer. All these things were driving me insane because as far as I know, I could be taken or even killed at any moment in the near future. At anytime, I could be gone and there's nothing ANYBODY can do about it.

A/N that was interesting. Someone's still after Morgana and she could be gone soon. What will happen then? Or is Morgana just over-reacting to this whole situation?