I want to live

Morgana's Point of View

"Just tell me the news!"

"Do you want someone in here with you, because it's not good news."

"Is it about Marcus? Because if it is, I don't want to hear it."

"No, it's about why you remember everything."

"Well then tell me!"

"Morgana, when the doctor brought you to take some tests, they turned out exactly how she thought they would."

"What?"

"First of all, you will never be able to have kids," She began.

"Okay, I can just adopt. I feel like there's a but to that."

"Morgey, you have a brain tumor." When she said those words, it's as if everything stopped. I heard a ringing, and everything began spinning. Then, everything went black.

Marcus' Point of View

Anna- You didn't actually leave, did you?

Marcus- Of course not, I'm in the waiting room.

Anna- I'm about to tell Morgana some huge news, and you might want to come hear.

Marcus- What is it? I'm sure Morgana doesn't want me in the room with you two.

Anna- I'm going to tell Morgana first. Then I'll come tell you. Okay?

Marcus- Sure.

I put my phone away, and picked up a random magazine. I began reading it, and I got a few sentences in, when my phone started ringing. It was Anna, I figured she was going to tell me the news, so I took my time to answer it. I got up and walked down the hall. I saw doctors rushing past me, probably to someone's room.

I picked up the phone;

"Hey, so what's the news?" I asked.

"Marcus, Morgana just flatlined! Get over here!" She shouted, I could tell she was crying.

I hung up the phone and ran to Morgana's room, only to see the doctors rushing into Morgana's room. I ran up to Anna and hugged her. She was crying so I tried my best to comfort her, while I was trying not to cry, myself.

"It's okay, she'll be okay." I whispered.

"She was fine until I hold her the news, then this happened!"

"What's the news?"

"I'd rather her tell you."

"Ok."

"This is all my fault!"

"No it's not. She'll be okay. Just give her some rest."

"Okay." She responded. I brought her to the chairs outside her room and we sat there waiting for anything to happen. Eventually one of the doctors came out.

"Marcus Gunnarsen and Anna Aldway?" The doctor called out and we both stood up, then rushed over.

"Yeah?" We said in unison.

"Morgana made it. She flatlined because too much stress will affect her condition."

"What you're saying is that she can't be stressed?"

"No, she can't"

"Okay, when can we go in and see her?"

"Right now. She is fine, just don't cause any stress. Okay?"

"Okay." We said and went into her room. She was sitting, and she watched us come in.

"Morgana, are you okay?" anna asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Well at least I will be when Marcus leaves."

"I get it, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I said and left. I went home this time.

When I got home, I saw Martinus and Adonia sitting on the couch, buying her plane ticket home. I ignored them and went to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went up to my room. When I got there, I pulled out my phone. I was scrolling through instagram, when I saw a picture of me and Morgana together, smiling. It was the day we went to Toronto, when we were at the CN tower. One of the MMers posted it. The caption said 'Best get-well wishes going to this lovely girl. Feel better!' Seeing that didn't help, instead I just got more upset. I ended up putting my phone away, and go to the park to play football.

Morgana's Point of View

"So I can bring her home?" My mom asked the doctor.

"Yes you can. Just sign a few forms and she'll be on her way."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem."

My mom signed the forms, then she drove me home. I decided not to get the surgery to get my tumor removed, because if I'm going to live, I want to remember. I'll get the surgery when I have to.

**1 hour later**

We pulled up to my house, and got out of the car. When we walked up to the front door, I had remembered what it was like to be home. When we walked in, I felt like I was at home, I went straight up to my room, nothing had been touched. I laid in my unmade bed, messy from when I ran away. I couldn't help but wonder, is it the right decision to not get the surgery? The doctor told me that if I don't get the surgery, it's unpredictable how much time I'll have left. I could die at any time. After all, I want to do more than just exist. I want to live.

A/N Comment your thoughts!