Messages

**Day before the Tour**

I was sitting in Marcus' room with him and he was scrolling through his Instagram. It was 20.45 (9:00pm).

"Do you think we should you post about you coming on the tour with us? To let our fans know?" Marcus asked me.

"Um.. How do you think they will react?" I wasn't sure about this idea. But if Marcus thinks it's fine, then it will be fine. Besides, he said he would always protect me.

"I think some of them will be mad and some of them will be okay with it. It's up to you if you're comfortable with it or not. Remember, I will always protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Sure, why not?"

"Okay, come here for a picture then." I went over and we took a picture together. I returned back to my spot and I got a notification, '@marcusandmartinus just shared a post'. I opened it and there were already thousands of comments. Out of curiosity, I read some of them. Some of them were like,

"Why are you bringing her on tour?"

"What's so special about her?"

"I ship it! Your name could be something like Mana, or Margana!"

"Can't wait to meet her!"

"Hate her already"

Marcus must have seen the worried expression on my face. He went on his Instagram and looked at all of the comments.

"It's okay Morgana. Whether they support it or not. They're not as important to me as you are. Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I exhaled, I was pretty worried. But Marcus said it would be okay. I love him and I trust him with my life so I will just ignore the hate.

"Ok, if you say so. I'm just worried. But I guess it must be normal. Like all the other girls you post about?" I'm sure that since they're famous they have each had at least 3 girlfriends.

"We've never experienced this before. You're the first girl we've ever posted about who isn't our backup dancers. It will be okay. We will all go through this together." Well that was shocking. I can't believe that they have never posted about any other girls. Well any girls who aren't their backup dancers.

"Okay. I'm sure it will all be okay too." I looked at the time. "We should go to bed now. It's 22.00 (10:00pm). We have a really early morning tomorrow."

"Okay sounds good." I got up and walked into the guest bedroom that Marcus showed me yesterday. I laid down, turned on the tv and tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I texted Marcus. I didn't want to wake him up if he was awake so one text was enough.

Morgana: You still up?

Marcus: Yeah. You can't sleep either?

Morgana: No, can I come to your room?

Marcus: Why don't I come to yours?

Morgana: Sure.

I heard footsteps heading to my room. Eventually the door opened and there stood Marcus. He looked so cute his hair was messed up, he was in his pajamas, and he looked sleepy. He walked over to my bed and I moved over so he had room to lay down. I patted next to me like he had to me so man6 times before, and he came and laid down with me. The tv was still on so we laid there for a while just watching tv. That's when I got the text. From a number I remember. A number that hates me and I hate it. A number that changed my life. A text that changed my life.

A/N Who's the text from? How did it change your life?